Back to Work

Author notes:

Hey guys, it has been too long since I had updated. Sorry this chapter isn't really that long, but since I could update, I don't want to drag it for so long and waste more time.

Keep your heads up, cuz you'll never know what suprise god will give us. Last night, there were at least like 5 or 6 stars above my head, and I'll treasure that, because it's not often we'll see that much stars where I live.

Mark my words,

Love,

~CheyenneCupCake

Follow me?

Twitter

@Cheyenne1Direc

Instagram

@directionermeqwen

Keek

@directionermeqwen

Talk to me?

Skype

@directionermeqwen

Kik

@directionermeqwen

4/2/2014-5/2/2014

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back To Work

Santagio arrived at my door exactly when the clock struck 11. Today, our work starts late, we’ll be filming a quidditch scene, and to my excitement, I’ll be playing. I don’t know why though, I thought Cho wasn’t supposed to be in the quidditch scenes. Maybe the director had watched my interview. Well anyway, Cho’s still a player in the Ravenclaw quidditch team.

When we arrived, we all huddled into a group to listen for the introductions before filming. In the back, there’s a big green screen, oh, so that’s how they had filmed the quidditch scenes. There’s a few machines with brooms on it, so I guess I’ll have to be sitting on one of them.

Someone had thrown my outfit to me and told me to get dressed and wait for the makeup artists. So I walked over to the dressing rooms and got dressed. It’s one of those blue and bronze quidditch robes the Ravenclaw team had to wear. We were competing against the Gryffindor team, so Steven is here too. I waved a quick hand to him and walked towards the makeup rooms, where the makeup artists are.

The makeup artists had done a natural look on me, so that I’ll look fine, and not too strange. I was allowed to leave my seat, so I walked over to other people for a quick chat before the whole thing starts.

Once the filming started, i sat onto the machines that the brooms were settled on and prepared myself for the start. With the shout of "Scene 100 Take  1 go!" Our brooms started to tilt a bit. I swayed my body according to how the broom had moved and started to react with the other actors.

"Mind you Harry, that's mine" I started

"No, the snitch will never be yours, it's gonna be me who will get it" Steven replied

As soon as the snitch appears, we both lean in to grab it, but of course, according to the script, I would have to lose and give Steven the chance to grab it.

"Cut! Good take, amazing game played yea?" The director walked over to us

"Thanks" we replied

"It's Paris tomorrow, pack well and have fun, see you guys tomorrow, bye"