The KCA's/ Should I Be Scared?

Author Notes:

Hey peeps, I just had some time to spare so I'm putting this up. I have some bloody amazing friends =) There's quite a lot of happy things happening around, my teacher had just married yesterday/the day before and I was invited to see her. That kiss was amazballs! (lol). Let's just hope that things like this will continue and the bad things will stop =) Drama starting soon in the book, let's say the climax will be soon!

Follow me?

Twitter

@Cheyenne1Direc

Keek

@directioneremqwen

Instagram

@directionermeqwen

Talk to me?

Kik

@directionermqwen

Skype

@directionermqwen

Much love,

~CheyenneCupCake

28/4/2014

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The KCA’s / Should I Be Scared?

I wake up the next day, realising what Ryan had told me the day before. I just couldn’t believe it, it’s like, what you call it? A dream come true? Yea, maybe that. I started to cross days out just to count to the day of the KCA awards. I see today’s date and sigh. Two weeks till the awards show, it’s gonna kill me.

My phone rings a moment later, it’s from the caretaker. He told me that someone had went up to my floor last night and had stayed there until this morning. He had called the other people that lives on my floor, but no one had invited someone nor had someone sleeping in front of their doors, they all made sure to check before sleeping, but one tenant across my flat saw him sleeping outside my door. When that family leaves their house, they checked my door to find some scratches with words. They’re not sure what they mean, but they took a picture and sended it to the caretaker. The caretaker already had sended it to me and Ryan, alarming him and me. I thanked the caretaker and checked the photo. No wonder the people across my flat wasn’t able to understand the words. The words aren’t in English, they’re in Chinese. I called Ryan immediately, he knows why I’m calling, so we got straight to business. I read the words out loud. The words didn’t really make sense, just random characters written in a row and different columns. Then, I remembered a way to read codes that was taught by my Chinese teacher. Reading diagonally. It’s a common way for people to write things like this when they don’t want people to understand what they are saying, unless they are in the same side.

Don’t be so happy, you’ll face your consequences soon

--- Tze Ching

Tze Ching? I’ve known too many people with that name and there could be others that have the same name I don’t know! It could be anyone, at all ages, anywhere and I couldn’t do anything to stop it. There’s a Chinese saying “I’m in the bright light, while they are in the dark” they could attack me at anytime and I wouldn’t even know where they are. They could attack me in so many different ways, how could I prevent this?

****************************************************************************************************************************

I don’t know how this has happened, but two weeks flew by, and now I’m ready for the KCA’s. After that note, nothing had happened and Ryan forced me to put it at the back of my mind. I know I should and so I did. I know that by sometime I would have to face it again, but now, I’ll just live at the moment.

I’m hyperventilating, this is just bloody amazing! If it was three months ago, I would laugh at your face if you told me I would meet One Direction and accompany them to the KCA awards, but this is happening right now!  I’m standing on the orange carpet, with the boys and their girlfriends, posing for the cameras. The girls are all wonderful, I met them on the plane yesterday and we bonded quickly. It was obvious they trusted me as they had included me into their groups as soon as I met them.  Perrie is just a bit taller than me, but she wore high heels, so I’m not sure how tall she is. Sophia is taller than Perrie I could see that because their heels are at the same height and Sophia is still taller than her. Eleanor is the tallest of them all, she is standing in flats and still be the same height with the other girls, well maybe a bit shorter, but not more than half a head shorter.

Standing next to them makes me feel like a gnome, I’m not that tall and if I want to be around the same height with them, I’ll need to be in heels, which I hate.  Anyways, let’s get back to the point. I’m now standing here, still, on the orange carpet, and still, posing for cameras, and I’m getting tired. You know, I’m in heels (I’m forced to wear heels by Ryan) and it’s killing me.

Finally, after another few minutes of photo taking, we’re allowed to get into the arena. Thank god, I was about to take my shoes off.  As we get in and seated according to where we should be we all started to talk about the people that will come to the show. We ended up having a big fight of who would be winning the awards home. I say that Harry Potter would win the Favourite Book, the boys say that Diary of the Wimpy Kids would win the awards while the rest of the girls say that The Hunger Games would win. In the end, the girls turn out to be right, leaving me and the boys defeated.

When the favourite music group was announced, the boys was stunned and it took them a while to realise that they had won the award. We were all crushed into a group hug before they walked down to thank everyone and to get their awards. I have to admit, they were bloody amazing and I had voted for them for quite a lot of times too. I guess. Anyways, all the hard work was worth it, the fans are really dedicated to them, voting non-stop as soon as they got the chance. I wonder how the fans are celebrating the news right now, they should celebrate, I mean, they had played a big part in helping the boys to get this award. To make the day even better, they also won the Best Song award with What Makes You Beautiful. The boys really have to thank the fans for this, without them, they’ll won’t be here. That’s what they say, and I’m glad they realise and recognises it.

I stay for the night and we celebrated the awards with just a bit of alcohol, just because I’m a rebel. It isn’t really that much though, and I should say my drink doesn’t even count as alcohol. Shandy is just mostly soda right? Yes, that was all I had for the night, one glass of shandy. You don’t even taste the alcohol in it, and that was all the boys allowed me to drink that included alcohol. They’re a bit overprotective you know, and not the relationship kind, but the annoying brother kind. We all know that we’re not suitable for any of us, so that we kept to ourselves. It’s just like a social contract among ourselves, it doesn’t have to be spoken out, we just know.

My Life, My Fate, My StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara