The Primary Years

Author Notes

Hey guys =) how was it? This will be the primary years, not very discriptive since it was not much, well wait until next chapter, drama and stuff starts next chap =)

~CheyenneCupCake

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rings and I started to line up at the covered playground. I was in class P1A5, along with other children that is from around the world, UK, Canada, US, Philippines, Hong Kong and more. I had a very great time for the first year, I had started to pick up the Chinese, got a few friends and Primary 2 came in blink of eyes.

My favourite teacher happens to be my homeroom teachers in primary 2, they were very caring, I joined brownies with them, that made me even more in love with the school, with my life in Hong Kong, but happy time flies by.

As I approached Primary 3, everything changed. Our principal had retired and another principal came, me and my friends had been put into different classes, we had a new school campus, our uniforms was different, we are now year 3 not primary 3. I had lost all my friends, they got new friends and started to abandon me. I was the least popular kid around, I hated projects, I would never get a project buddy, they always had a better choice before me. I felt bad, I cried myself to sleep each night.

Year 4 was worse, my best buddy had left me to a group of popular kids, there was another group of people came to me, I trusted them, but at year 5, I learned that I was wrong.

Year 5 is the start of the biggest nightmare. The friends I trusted back at year 4 started to betray me. They told my biggest secrets to my enemies, the popular groups. I lost all my strength to fight back, I locked myself in the bathroom every recess, shut myself up in the library every lunch time, I started to starve myself. I was told fat, stupid, useless all day. Those so-called BFF’s said they were very sorry and tried to be my friends again by the end of the year, but I declined.