Meeting 5/5?!

Author notes =)

Hey people, sorry for the long wait. I really wanted to post a good and lengthy chapter for you guys that's why it took this long. I have been typing up this chapter for like 2 weeks? Yea. I've started to type up this chapter since I've last updated. I'm not gonna waste your time on making you to read the author notes. Enjoyyy!

Follow me?

Twitter

@Cheyenne1Direc

Keek

@directionermeqwen

Instagram

@directionermeqwen

Talk to me?

Kik

@directionermeqwen

Skype

@directionermeqwen

10/3/2014

----------------------------------------------

Meeting 5/5?!

We've took a taxi to the venue and walked straight right into the arena, my heels clicked onto the floor as I approach my seat. Front row, lovely. Ryan and Santagio sits next to me on my both sides. As the lights slowly dimmed, I cheered with the rest of the fans. Leaving the two boys shaking their heads laughing.

The five boys runs up to the stage and everyone starts to go crazy, people jumping, screaming the boy's names, dancing around, just having a good time.

"'Ello everybody! We are One Direction!" The five boys chorused

Cheers erupted once again around the arena. They say this is just a mini concert for their fans, but this doesn't seem mini, this is magnificent! If this is mini, I wonder what is the normal size. This concert last 2 hours, why don't I sit back and enjoy?

I've screamed out the lyrics like the other directioners had and I had a great time. By the end of the concert, I was knackered. I was about to fall asleep on Ryan when he kept shaking me.

"Wake up Emily, you're going to meet the boys"

What? Meet the boys? Why I was never notified?

"It's a surprise from me and San and the boys"

Oh that's why. Anyways, I'm excited, what if they don't like me? What if I somehow slipped? What if I sneezed and didn't cover my mouth? What if...

"Come one Emily, you're going to be alright, you look fine" Ryan interrupted my thoughts

"Okay then, let's go!"

Ryan led me down the halls pushing through the other directioners that are here, occasionally running into some fans, causing me to stay back for a while to sign a few autographs and pictures. When I finally reached to the end of the hall and into their dressing rooms, I was attacked by 5 shirtless hot guys. They pulled me into a hug, leaving me standing there starstruck.

"Oh my god. Could I get a moment of fangirling?"

They nodded their heads telling me they were used to it

"Then cover your ears"

Once they had cover their ears completely, I started to scream at the top of my lungs. EEEEEEEEEEK! My favourite boy band is standing in front of me shirtless! That's every directioner's dream and I'm fulfilling it!

I guess I had spoken those words in my head since when I finished my fangirl moment, they looked down at their body and blushed. My cheeks flushed red and I bowed my head down as they grabbed their shirts and pulled them on. Woops, their wonderful abs are covered up.