Time To Work

Author Notes =)

Hey people, how are you guys? This chapter isn't much compared to the others, but I had written this while I'm doing my homework. I'd just squeezed some time out for this. I hope you guys enjoy it and comment how you feel towards my book. I've had a bad week and I really want something to make me smile. Seeing you guys comment would make me smile so, please? Pretty plweas?

Follow me?

Twitter

@Cheyenne1Direc

Instagram

@directionermeqwen

Keek

@directionermeqwen

Talk to me?

Skype

@directionermeqwen

Kik

@directionermeqwen

Love loads

21/11/13

~CheyenneCupCake

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to work

I woke up the next day, and it’s freezing outside. There’s some snow outside and it’s white, how I love white winters. They used to be my favourite memory of my childhood, now they’re in the present. I shivered, so I scooted over to the closet, in search for something to keep me warm. I put on my black-and-white striped onesie I bought yesterday. I took a photo of me in it and I posted it on twitter. I haven’t been on instagram for a few days, gotta check what’s up. I liked all the photos on my timeline and posted a few comments on some. I liked back a few photos from the people had like mines. I posted the photo of me in the onesie onto the social network. The onesie is definitely keeping me warm, I’m going to be staying in this until I decided to go out.

I fixed myself breakfast, and remembering me the worst cook in the world. I called Ryan to talk about my food issues.

“Hey Ryan? It’s me Emily”

“Oh, Emily, are you alright?”

“I’m fine thank you, I’ve just got a few issues that I need to talk to you”

“Alright, I’ll be there in 10”

“Thanks Ryan, I’ll get ready”

“Bye”

“Bye”

I pushed myself from the sofa and walked back to my closet. I put on the grey flecked pocket T-shirt from yesterday. I grabbed my black jeans and I got into the shower. Fast enough, I got out, dried my hair and brushed my teeth. Once I’m done, the doorbell rung. Just in time Emily, just in time. I quickly scooted out to the front door, and there, and shivering Ryan standing right in front of me.

“Oh god Ryan, c’mon in.”

“Thanks, it’s really cold outside, if you’re thinking of going out, remember to bring a thick jacket with you”

“Sure I will”

“Good. How did it go visiting home?”

“It was awesome, I had fun with my childhood friends.”