A New Life

Author Notes:

I can't believe it's the end. I would go on with it forever, but I don't want to drag it for so long. I think it's the best way to end the story. Thank you people for being here with me, no matter from the start or in the middle. You all mean alot to me. Stay strong for me. I'll be continuing to work on HOME soon. The epilouge would be up soon.

Love,

CheyenneCupCake

25/5/2014

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A New Life

All I heard was foot steps, loud voices and then I lost grip of what was happening. I tried to claw my way back to real life, but I lost the battle. I fell into a deep slumber.

Is that how dying feel? Going into a deep sleep? If that’s true, I get why a lot of people chose this easy way to face problems. I feel light, I feel free. I finally see the light above me. I walked toward the light, unsure what I’m going to face next. I know that I’ll be safe there. I don’t have to protect myself.

Something’s pulling me back. What is it? I want to go to the light, that’s where I feel safe. I don’t trust the force. I want to go back to safety! Let me go! I don’t care what’s behind me. I just want to get to the light.

“Please! Emily, come back! We all need you with us!”

Who was that?

“We need you to keep us together. You are the reason we’re friends”

Do I know that voice? It sounded like a girl.

“We’re one. Without you we’re nothing”

I think I do know that girl.

“You’re my VIP in life”

Wait, I certainly know that line. Is she the one I’m thinking of?

“Come back. I miss you! All those time we fooled around at school… I missed those times. Don’t leave. I want more of those.”

It must be Joanna. She’s here? How?

Slowly, I give in to the force. Letting it pull me to wherever it is leading me to. I think I know where I’m going to now. Back to reality. I’m going to see everyone standing around me. I’m going to have them as my friend. I just realise how important I am in their life. Joanna just told me that. I know I have to trust Joanna. She’s the most trustworthy person in the planet. She knows me more than I know myself.

As the force pulls me in completely, I let myself relax. I never did before, and now is the chance. I believe that when I return, I won’t have the time to chill.

Finally, I’m pulled back to reality. I blinked my eyes for a few time, adjusting to the bright light.

“Joanna? Joanna?”

I hear my faint voice ask for Joanna.

“I’m here.”

There I see her peeking behind the backs of Niall and Louis. They gave way to her so that she could walk forward to me. It has been so long since I saw her face. No, I don’t mean it in a lesbian way. She is definitely the same old Joanna that I trusted. She’s basically my sister. I need her shoulder to lean on when i break. now, she is here. I know that I could trust her. I know I could.