Destined Love - Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

A sharp pain shoots up my arm as my hand knocks against wood, waking me from a dreamless sleep. My eyes slowly open, causing the throbbing in my head to increase. I place my hands against each side of my head, trying to remember what the hell happened last night.

With a groan, I realise that I'm in a bed, barely wrapped in a thin white sheet. An idea of last night forms in my mind. I rub at my eyes and then lift the sheet above my chin. Yep...completely naked.

I got busy last night, and I can't remember a damn thing about it.

A blonde head of hair sprays out against the pillow beside me. When she moans in her sleep, it triggers a memory; a thin blonde woman dancing against my body, handing me shot after shot of Vodka, whispering naughty secrets in my ear. By the state of the pale white bedroom, I know that I had a good time. I just hope this chick wasn't some prostitute...Fuck, I hope I used protection...

I pick up my jeans from the floor as I hastily slip out of the bed, shoving each leg into the thick material. Before I can slip my shirt over my head, a hand reaches out and wraps itself seductively around my wrist. Hoping that I didn't sleep with a grenade, I turn to face her with a slow curve of my lips. A pair of glazed over hazel eyes stare up at me as her fingers trace circles along my skin. My smirk grows as I realise I scored a decent looking chica.

"You leavin'?" She whispers groggily.

", love." I pull my hand from out of her lazy grip.  "Gracias for what I'm sure was a great time."

I quickly slip my arms through my shirt and shove on my shoes. Facing her again, her lips form into a small pout. The sheet that was only just covering her cleavage slips from her breasts, giving me the perfect view.

"I don't want you to go. Why don't you stay a lil' longer?" She blinks at me flirtatiously.

I eye her cleavage for a few moments, licking my lips appreciatively. I ease my way over to her, my body pushing against hers until she's flat against her back. Her breasts lightly touch my chest as I lean against her curvaceous body. She squeals with excitement as I bend my head down above hers, purposely blowing my cool breath over her swollen lips.

"I can't, but if you give me your digits I'll be sure to call you some time," I offer huskily. Unaware of the lie, my lips move against her gently.

Her cool fingers wrap around my neck. "How do I know you'll call me?"

"I guess you're just gonna have to trust me, preciosa."

Her lips connect with mine as she slides her fingers through my hair, forcing our bodies to crush together. She sloppily moves her lips against mine while her leg hitches up and around my waist. I roam my hands down her body, enjoying the soft, silky feel of her white skin against my calloused hands. When she moves her mouth from mine for air, I detach her hands from around my neck and her leg from above my back.

I then proceed to slide off of her, making sure to rub myself in her most sensitive areas. She tries to reach for me as I finally step away from the bed. Her blonde ringlets hang down her chest, covering parts of her breasts as she sits up.

"So, how about that number?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

She smiles mischievously at me and then leans over the side of the bed to grab a pen and a blank piece of paper. I trail my eyes along her white skin, admiring her curves—even when I'm drunk I still manage to pick up the hotties. When she hands me a small slip of yellow paper, I notice two hickeys against the side of her neck.