Chapter 6

Hello people, new chapt! I hope you really like it!

We can't back down

There's too much at stake

This is serious

Don't walk away

We can't pretend it's not happening

Chapter 6

We were already going to start training the pups and we just got from packing all our stuff and coming to the mansion. After I got over my angry issues over the problem, I started going with the flow, feeling numb but ready to face the music packing and getting ready to go to the mansion. When we got there, I ordered everyone at the gym that was in the last floor of the house which was the fourth floor.

The house has four floors: the first floor was where everything entertaining was like the game room and movie room, the second floor were the bedrooms of the Royal Family, the third floor were the guest rooms and the whole fourth floor was the gym. The gym was sound proof so it didn't bother any of us and our privacy.

I was changing in to my training gear that consists of: Tight black shorts, a black sport bra and sneakers. I was putting my hair in a ponytail when I heard a knock on the door. I ignored it and started to put eyeliner in my eyes, I like to put eyeliner when training the pups because it made me look more harsh and earned me more respect from them.

The knock kept going until I got tired of it and had to open the door. It was one of the pups and she looked at me with frightened eyes. I did not know what to do because I haven't done anything to her, so I kept my cool and gave her a smile.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell everyone to meet me at the gym?"

"Y-e-s Miss, but I was sent here to tell you that everyone is ready and waiting for you at the gym. She said stuttering.

"What is your name girl?" I sigh, I didn't know how I was going to do it but I was going to show her how to not be afraid in front of someone that was an alpha. If they saw what she was doing in front of me, they will have the impression that she was weak and defenseless and that could cost her dignity, believe it or not.

"Claire, miss." She whispered.

"Listen to me Claire, if you want to be respected and independent, you can be stuttering or having fear in front of someone because that could put you low in society, you know." I said softly while looking in to her dark brown eyes.

"Okay." She exclaimed, giving a huge and wide smile that illuminated her whole face.

"That's the spirit, now let's go to the gym and promise me that you would try to do what I told you, okay?"

"Okay."

While walking to the gym, I made myself a promise and it was that last night was going to be the last one I will cry for Daniel De Luna. With that thought, me and Claire kept walking in the direction of the gym.