Chapter 10

Here is chapter 10! I hope you like it! I have reached 10,000 reads and I'm very happy! Thank you everyone for supporting the story! :) 

LDP

Chapter 10

“I’m bored.” Selena declare, throwing the TV remote to the floor. I turned to look at her with a bored gaze and yawned, I was bored too.  There was absolutely nothing to in the house and I was slowly falling asleep by just sitting here and watching the TV. I sighed in relieved when I felt my muscles slowly relaxing and finally getting some sleep in to my system.

“I got it!” She shouted and I sat up abruptly, which the result was me falling out of the couch. I groaned loudly, the floor was white tile, so it hurt, a lot.

“Next time Lena; warn me when you are going to shout.” I said to her, rubbing my head from the nasty fall it received.

“Okay Savy, but do you want to know what is the brilliant idea that came in to my genius and holy mind?” She asked, shaking me like crazy and I rolled my eyes at her typical Lena, always giving herself compliments.

“Oh yes, my little genius friend.” I replied and she giggled.

“Why thank you Savy, I knew you would come around and admit that I’m smarter than you.” Lena said to me.

“Honey sorry to break your bubble, but I never said you were smarter than me and I you need to know when people use sarcasm.” I admitted to her and she gasped.

  “Savannah! Girl you have change in theses five years! I like it!” She purred and I laugh at her.

“Okay, let’s stop getting distracted. Now tell me what your brilliant idea is?” I asked her and she finally relaxed and look… serious.

“Oh yeah, my idea is that we could go… clubbing!” She cheered.

“Okay.” I tell her and she squealed. She is like an energizer bunny or something like that.

She suddenly stopped jumping and turned to look at me.

 “You really want to come?” She asked.

“Sure.” I shrugged and she started to squeal again.

Out of nowhere, Daniel appeared in front of us with a grim expression. He had his arms crossed in front of his chest and was looking down at us.

“Where the hell do you guys think you’re going?” He asked us in his alpha voice and I glare up at him.

“None of your business.” I hissed at him and he growled.