Chapter 18

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 18

“Please Daniel stop, it starting to hurt!” I giggle out, but he doesn’t stop. His hands went to my tummy and started to tickle the whole area. I was laughing so hard it was starting to hurt.

He finally stopped and dropped down on the blanket. He flopped next to me and we just stare up the sky.  Our breathing was heavy from all the movements we have been doing for the last couple of minutes.

“Savannah, I want you to know something important.” He blurted out and I turned to my side to look at him.

“What is it Daniel?”

“The rogues are getting closer each day. Soon they will attack and we have to be ready.” He sighed and I just stare at him.

“Daniel, don’t worry so much, we will be ready when they attack, okay?” I reply and gave him a peck on the lips. I go back to the same position I was earlier and just admire the beauty of our surroundings.

We were in another date and this time it was a picnic in the park. The say was sunny, the sky was light blue and the clouds were a fluffy white, which indicated that there wasn’t a storm coming in a while. The leaves of the tress were brown, yellow and red colors that indicated that we were passing through the fall season. The air was a little chilly and the wind was blowing a lot today.

“You know what Daniel, I’m ready.” I admitted, feeling like weight has been lifted off my shoulders and smiled.

“Really?”

“Sure. You showed you care about me Daniel.” I say and he replies with charming smile, which showed his dimples.

“Well Savannah LaCroix, would you be my girlfriend?” He asks in happy voice and I chuckled.

“Of course” I whispered and I kiss him fully on the lips.

I really did put a fight to not fall in to his ‘trap’, but I did and I was sure he did everything I wanted before he got his yes. This was our seventh date and it has been one month since I have been here. Everything has been running smoothly. The training id being very successful and is paying off just fine. The four hoes, since Marissa joined them, had been trying to make my life hell, but didn’t succeed at it. They had just received punches, kicks, scratches, bite marks, bruises and slaps from me this whole month. I don’t regret showing those hoes there places. They needed to learn that no one stomps on Savannah Collins.

Claire has a… boyfriend! I was very surprise and please that she followed my advice and stood up for herself. Her boyfriend’s name in Andrew, but he likes to be called Drew. He is one of the beta’s sons and he is just so cute and handsome with his brown hair and green eyes.

Sarah is two and a half months pregnant and has a little bump. It is so funny to watch Cameron hovering over Sarah most of the time, asking her if she was okay or if she needed something important. It was so cute and sweet of him to be like that.