Chapter 22

Sorry for not posting earlier but here you go and I hope you enjoy it! :)

Chapter 22

Daniel's POV

“You know Daniel… you reek!” My sister stated and I just ignored her.

“Did you hear me Daniel De Luna? I said you reek boy! Now go home and take a damn bath and stop being so lazy!” Selena kept screaming at me and I wonder when the nurses where coming to take her away. I hope it was very soon...

“Selena leave your brother alone.” My mother scolded at my sister and she lowered her head shamefully.

“Now Daniel, your sister is right. You need to go home, get a shower and rest honey.” My mother cooed at me worriedly. I turned to look at her and sighed, I knew she was right, she is always right.

“Okay Mother, but tell me if something changed, okay?”

“Sure honey.” She beamed at me and got up from my chair. My back and neck did popping sounds and my neck started to hurt from the position I was in. I mentally groan from how my body felt, so weak and tired. I haven’t slept well in days and I was starting to feel the tiredness in my body.

“I’ll come back in a few hours.” I said to the rest of my family and I felt father’s eyes doing a hole on the back of my head. I simply ignore it and walk out of the door. I closed it behind me and kept walking until I was in front of my car.

I stopped and look around the nature that surrounded me. It was now middle of November and it had been almost a month since Savannah’s accident. My father and I started to look for clues and information about the accident and discovered that there were track mark in the wrong lane, that weren’t Savannah’s, so that meant the Claire was right and the car was going in the wrong opposite direction they were heading.

We also founded that they were tire marks turning around and going to the right side of the road so that meant, that whoever caused the accident, as soon as it happen it turned around and left.

I got in the car and drive out of the parking lot of the hospital. By the speed I was going the tress look like blurry and just browns and greens were noticeable. I roll the down the windows and let the cool, fresh air enter the car.

I kept the riding the whole way like that. The windows down, going to a speed that a police would surely give me a 1000 ticket and thinking of everything that had happen these last few months.

I finally reached the pack house and parked the car in the driveway. The sound of gravel crushing beneath my feet was the only sound being made and inhaling the varied scents of the pack members that surrounded the whole area.

I walked up the steps and opened the unlocked door. We kept the door unlock so everybody could come on but we locked it at night. Plus we didn’t have to worry about somebody sneaking in, because the guards watching the area would deal with them.

I closed the door with a loud bang that rang through the house, making a couple of things move. I silently walk up the stairs and listen to the heartbeats that I could hear in the upper levels.