Chapter 28

I know I took a lot of time to upload, I’m very sorry for that but school was taking his toll on me. Plus, I was having a little of writer’s block.

Enjoy!! :)

Chapter 28

I walked down the direction of the kitchen, the clicking of the hell in the boots doing an echo trough the hallway. My mind was filled with swimming thoughts, all of them going round and round like a taunting me and it was giving me a damn headache.

I was so caught up with my thoughts that I didn’t notice when I collided with a cold and hard chest. I quickly went to retreat when a pair of cold and big hand grabbed my arms, holding me very close to the man in front of me.

“Why is there a she-wolf in a house full of vampires? Id dangerous you know?” The voice said with an amused tone.

“I don’t know, why don’t you answer that for me?” I replied sweetly at him.

“Feisty, I like.” He replied and I let out a growl. I was getting pretty irritated with this guy.

“Let me go.” I ordered and he finally let go of my arms.

I took a couple of steps back and look up at the guy. My green eyes connected with steely gray ones that were filled with humor and amusement. He had dark brown hair that was cut short but you could see it was flat and rich in color. He was very tall, I was like 5’8 and I just reached his upper chest part. He was filled of muscles the bunched in movement and his skin was a very pale color.

I scrunched up my nose when it reached to it the sickly sweet smell of a vampire, but what made me gag was that it like he roll in a lot of females vampires, all of them with a different smell. With that I know he is a full time player and it was better to stay away from him.

“Like what you see sweet cheeks?” He asked me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Nothing impressive honey.” I mocked him and his smirk turn into a full blown scowl.

“Did I hurt you feelings? I’m sorry.” I smirk at him and it was visible the sarcasm that I have put in the words.

“You are very rude baby, how about I trained to be the perfect little puppy.”

“Go to hell.” I snapped at him and pushed past him.

“Hey wait up!” I heard the jerk shout and I just ignore him. He came running until he kept his pace the same as mine.

“Look I’m sorry.”

“Just please leave me alone.” I hissed desperately at him and he stops at my side, looking at me with his steely eyes.

“Andre told me to keep you company for the whole day.” He replied politely and I scoffed.  This is just fabulous.