Chapter 32: The last chapter.

Authors note in the bottom, is important! I have tried to do the pacing right a couple of times but each time i saved it returns to this so sorry. :(

Chapter 31

Daniel’s POV

“Daniel, you have to concentrate damn it! We all are looking for her, but son! You have to pay attention to what is happening now! The rogues each day are coming closer to our territory, plus the rogue vampires too!” My shouted at me and I just closed my eyes and slumped back on the chair.

“I’ll do what I can father.” I told him and he sighed.

“It has been a week Daniel. If Savannah wanted to be found, we have already had found her. You have to give her time son. She is going to return when she is ready.” My father said to me and I looked up at him. He had always been my role model to follow and I knew he was right. I needed to give her time and I will wait for her forever.

I just hoped she will come back.

Savannah’s POV

“Andre baby, look who your friend brought to our home!” Nasya cried and she ran to Andre’s side. Yeah, go run to your shield.

“Just so you know, I came here on my own. Savannah didn’t help me at all, so don’t get her in trouble.” Violet explained to Andre, but his angry features didn’t change.

“Savannah, why don’t you go to your room? I will have a talk with you later.” Andre asked me, but I knew he was ordering so I just went a long with it.

I walked out of the room, leaving the trio alone and instead of going to my room, I headed to the garage. Andre wouldn’t be mad if I took a one of his cars for a spin.

I walked in to the garage which was at the right side of the house and turned on the lights.

Everyone who passed by the house thought it was a motel who was closed or not available. This was like a disguise for the coven and for the humans to not get too closed or pay attention to it. If a human came by, one of the vampires would say it was closed or it was full, but mostly they used compulsion and made the human forget he even stopped here. It was pretty cool for them to do that. Only some vampires could do that and the only ones that I knew could do it was Andre and Violet.

I walked through the cars, trying to find one that I liked. That one was too flashy, too bright, too big, too little, perfect.

I stopped in front of a 2012 Chevy Camaro ZL1. It was a cherry red color and I instantly fell in love with it.

“You’re coming with me for ride buddy.” I murmured lovingly to the red beast and got in.

The keys were already in the ignition and all I had to do was turn the key around and the car was roared to life.

I hit the pedal, testing it and then pulled pull out of the parking position. I pushed the button of the control and the garage’s doors opened up. I hit the gas pedal hard and car pull out of the garage in seconds.