Chapter 20

I have passed the 30,000 reads and 764 votes! Thanks to everyone who have helped me reach this!! THe upadtes are going to take longer because I started school today and I have to concentrate on it! Oh and can I have 25 votes on this? Is not forced or anything, I just like to reached that. Enjoy :)

Photo by letthesparksfly, thankyou!

Chapter 20

I ignored Daniel the whole night. At dinner, he sat next to me and tried to get my attention the entire evening. He tried talking to me, touching me, kicking me and even poking me. I knew that Ryan and Lily were enjoying this because every time their son failed to get my attention, she would giggle and he would chuckle. They tried to not laugh so Daniel didn’t notice, but the scowl he has trough the entire dinner prove it.

After dinner, I went straight to bed. Took a shower and jumped on the bed as soon as I put my pajamas on.

I felt a something rough but soft at the same time drawl up my leg and up my tummy and chest, then went back down and did the same thing again. I held myself still and waited for the perfect moment to attack my target.

Before I even move a muscle, his scent reached my nose and I almost growl in annoyance.

“What are you doing here Daniel?” I asked tiredly and turned to face him. He was dressed in only pajama pants and a wife beater.

“I couldn’t sleep Savannah.” He admitted and I kept a blank look on my face.

“Darling, I’m sorry.”

“What are you sorry about Daniel?” I asked innocently.

“I’m sorry about using my power over you, darling.” He quickly let out a then took a deep breath.

“So darling?”

“What Daniel?” I kept the blank look on my face.

“Are you going to forgive me?” He asked giving me the puppy dog face.

“I’ll think about, now please Dan, let me sleep.” I turned away from him, but got a look at his dumbfounded face.

He slowly got up from the bed and closed the door with a loud bang. When I couldn’t hear his footsteps anymore, I let out a giggle.

He deserved that and he was going to learn a lesson.

With that thought in mind, I went back to sleep.

It has been three days since my fight with Daniel and man was he desperate. I being the evil one was enjoying every second of it. He had been following like a lost puppy and these days, almost begging for forgiveness, but I kept ignoring him and kept doing my routine of the day like any other day.

I’m starting to feel guilty, plus the girls kept telling me that I was taking this too far. I decided that I was going to forgive him after dinner.