Chapter 9 (part 2 )

Here is part 2 people, I didn’t like this chapter much and if you don’t understand something, just leave a comment. I did this chapt very quick because I said yesterday I was going to update  and I suddenly got sick, it sucks…

Part 2

Daniel’s POV

I watch Savannah walked out of the movie room, swaying her hips softly. That wasn’t helping to my problem ‘down there’ if you know what I mean. What she had done earlier had me crazy.

‘That red headed female was going to be the death of me and she was going to be mine, only mine.’

I knew what I did five years ago was unforgivable, but I regretted dearly and I was grateful for the opportunity she had given me. This time I was not going to do the same mistake. I will fight for her until she gives in.

She had change, she came back with a spit of fire that made her even more irresistible and she had matured in to a beautiful woman she is now. I couldn’t wait to see her with a round and swelled belly that had a pup inside, my pup. My wolf was going crazy with that thought in mind.

You see in a werewolf’s life, there is time when the wolf wants to have an offspring, it starts when you are a mature wolf and is called the offspring cycle. The reason that a lot of werewolves become parents in their teenage years is because their very horny. Those two things are totally different, horny is when the wolf inside of you is frustrated and wants to relax by mating with their mate, and the offspring cycle is when the wolf would mate with his or her mate to bring a pup in to the world. In the offspring cycle, the werewolf would do anything to get pregnant or to get the female pregnant. There has been even some cases the male would rape the female.

I would never do that to Savannah and that is not the only reason I want her...

With all those thoughts in my head, I headed to my bathroom where I was going to take a nice, ice cold shower that was going to take care of my 'problem'.

Savannah POV

I woke with someone screaming. I jumped out of the bed and fell to the floor, face first. Groaning, I got up and the screams didn’t stop so I run out from my room and to the first floor where the screams were coming from. I tripped a lot of times, but made it safely to the first floor.

I wasn’t looking where I was walking and bump in to someone. It was the alpha and he had an amused and happy face.

“Woah girl, are you running from something?” He asked, laughing and I glare at him.