Chapter 12 ( part 2 )

Here is a new chapter people, I hope you like it! Thank you for everyone who has voted,fanned,readed or commented, I really appreciated.

Chapter 12 ( part 2 )

“Of course you can Shawn, after all this is a free country.” I said, the sourness lace with my words was very clear. From the corner of my eye, I saw him sit next to me, running his hand trough his chocolate brown hair. Poor of him, he was nervous, note the sarcasm.

“What do you want Shawn, I’m trying to relax. If you won’t talk, then go away, please.” I said to him, not caring if he was hurt by me giving him the cold shoulder. I saw his hands turn in to fist and his arm were shaking slightly. He was trying to control his wolf. Alpha wolves didn’t like to be ordered around, heck that was there freaking job.

“Aww Shawn, are you mad? Well good because you deserve it.” I said to him innocently, in a sing song voice. His face turned a tomato red and he let out a sharp growl. This was a warning to stop, by why would I? I was having too much fun to stop.

“Stop Savannah, you’re pushing it.” He growled out, his voice wasn’t even recognizable. It was deep and husky, more than it actually was.

I got up from the bench and stood in front of him. Enjoying the trouble he was having by controlling his wolf, it was funny as hell. I notice people coming out of the pack house, curios of all the growling that was happening. My ex family was there too, all of them mad. This show must get on the road.

I yawn loudly and turned to my brother, who was slightly calming down, not on my watch.

“Come one Shawn”, I said bored, “I thought you were better at this kind of thing, you know. After all, you’re an alpha. Shouldn’t alphas already know this kind of thing? Because bro let me tell you this, you suck at this kind of thing.” I finished, sighing dramatically.

 Look like that was the last straw for him, because suddenly, in his place there was a huge dark brown wolf, his amber eyes glaring at me. He let out a growl and I kept staring at him, bored the hack out of my mind.

“I told you Shawn, you suck at that kind of thing.” I sing song again, started to head to the pack house.

My brother tried to jump on me, but a few of the pack members held him down. I couldn’t contain the laughter, so I started laughing. I laughed until I had tears going down my cheeks. I bend over, holding my stomach because it started to hurt. I stopped after a while, trying to calm down the laughter and succeeded.

“Oh” I said while cleaning the tears of my face, “that was rich.” I finished.

I felt some one grab my arm roughly and turned sharply. I looked at the person that had done that and surprise, it was Clarisse. She was glaring up at me, because she was a little on the short side.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She hissed and I growled at her. She jumped back and suddenly, my whole ex family was next to her.