Chapter 23

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 23

“I’m back girl!” Selena shouted when she entered the room and I slightly cringed. She came bouncing to where I was and sat next to me. Her blue eyes shining brightly with excitement and happiness.

“So I called my brother and he is going to be here soon.” She said innocently and lowered her head. I knew she had done something more because she did those that gesture each time she did something.

“What did you do?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at her and she slowly brought her head up and instantly gave me the puppy face.

“I kind of call everybody.” She shrugged and I just stare at her.

“What do you mean everybody?” I ask slowly and she just shrugged.

“Well, the whole family, Sarah, Cameron and Isla.”

“You talk to Isla?” I stuttered and she nodded.

“She came to see you, you know.” She said out of the blue and I just stared at her.

“She did?” I whispered and she just stares at me.

“Yes she did, you should had seen her Savy. She was so sad and stayed a whole night with you, but had to leave next morning to England for a mission.” She explained.

“So what has happened during when I was in a coma?” I asked curiously, trying to talk about something else and looks like she understand me.

“Well, Natasha and Marissa have been trying to get in to Daniel’s pants, but he didn’t let them and snap at them each time they get closed. It is so hilarious, they following like lost puppies. Claire had been sad this whole month and was just moping around the house and going to school. She is to be so damn happy when mom tells her that you are okay. Dad has been a grumpy man all this time just like Daniel has been. Mom is always cleaning and cooking to get her mind off things and I hope she stops doing that cause is making me worry. But everything has been Savy and I’m so darn happy that you are okay.” She finished and gave me a bear hug again.

“I know and I missed you too.” I gave her a smile and hug her back warmly. Suddenly the door was benged opened and we both turned to look at whoever came in.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the boy with black and dark blues eye stare directly at me. I blushed slightly and he gave me wide smile. He slowly came walking to me and stop when he was at the side of the bed.

“Can you leave us alone sis?” Daniel asked gently and she snorted.

“Now you’re being nice?” She grumbled and closed the door behind her. I giggle slightly at her childishness and stopped when I felt a burning gaze. I look up at the male in front of me and I couldn’t take my eyes if him.