Chapter 19

The cover of the story and the other one on the side were made by lettthesparksfly, thank you! :)

 I know is short, but I'll try to do next chapt longer.

 I hope you enjoy! :)

Chapter 19

 “I’m going to go shift and don’t peak, got it?” I say to him while walking away from him.

“Yes darling. He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

I went to the cover of the trees and look around before started to take off the clothes. I fold all of it into a neatly pile and started to shift. I dropped to the ground in all fours and welcome the shift in to my body. The feeling of bones breaking and rearranging themselves only hurts a little and I was use to changing a lot. I closed my eyes and waited for the last seconds of the shift to finish.

I’m always amaze when I opened my eyes and take in the clarity around me. The world looks so much better in this form and I never get tired of it. The colors are so vibrant and it feels like you’re in another world or something. Like you had opened your whole soul and let out to see the sky and ground that surrounded us every day and night, that always have been there forever.

Finish darling?’  Daniel’s voice filled my mind and brought me out of my thinking.

‘Yeah’ I reply, stepping out of the trees and walking towards him. He already changed in to his huge and scary looking black wolf. His blue eyes were staring intently at me and I stare back at him, with the same intensity as him.

‘You know, you’re a beauty in both forms.’ He purred and I growled teasingly in reply.  He was acting a little too cocky for my taste.

‘You are acting like a horny dig Daniel.’ I snapped at him and he chuckled.

“I’m a horny dog darling, but only for you.’ He replied and nipped my tail teasingly.

I yelped in surprise and turned to him, growling.

“Is true about what they say about red heads.’

‘And what do they say?’

‘They are very hat headed.’ He finished and I gasp. How dear he?

‘You are being an ass!’ I shouted at him.

‘No darling, I meant to say by that is that I liked your very hot headed mind.’ He purred and I groan.

‘Stop complementing me Daniel and let’s go for that run.’ I nudge him with my snout and took off running.

I heard his paws hitting the ground lightly, like almost flying. He was gaining on me and a run even faster, but it was no use, because he being a royal means that they are faster, stronger than any wolf in the planet. He was playing with me by letting me be in the lead and I appreciate because I know it took a lot to a royal wolf not to be first or the leader.