Chapter 30

Thank you All for your Support!I know is short but I wanted it to get it out because I dont tihnk I would upload is this week because of school work.

Enjoy!!

Chapter 30

Next morning the first thing I did was go to Andre’s office. I was sitting in one of the chairs while he was talking on the phone with some business partner. He looked really stressed out and worried about something. The only time he acted like that was when they held Violet in a werewolf pack’s dungeon.

Thinking of Violet… How is she doing after these three years? IS she okay? Is she in danger? No, she would have called me or something, but… She hasn’t contacted me since her separation with Andre. Doubt she would at least remember me.

“So what did you want Savannah?” Andre asked. I really looked at him and noticed for the first time since I know him he looked tired and off. Something must be really happening to make him act like this. I hope is nothing too serious.

“I wanted to ask you if I could go on a run.” I asked him and he kept his face straight.

“As a dog?” He asked again and I rolled my eyes at him, always with his stupid jokes.

“Yes Andre, as a freaking dog. So, can I?”

"Yes you can, but…”

“But what?” I cut him off, groaning and he just stared at me, his brown eyes boring in to my green ones.

“You have to take someone with you.”

I got up from the chair. “Why Andre? I have you know, I’m a big girl, hell, and I am a hunter! I don’t need someone to look out for me every second.” I shouted at him and he sighed.

“Just please do it Savannah, end of discussion.”

“You are so irritating sometimes!” I told him and got out of the office.

 He always treats me like I’m a little girl, seriously. I’m twenty three years old damn it! I could do whatever I want!

“Savannah?” I heard someone call me and a head I saw Daisy, who had her hand wrap around a vampire with brown hair and eyes. It was pale and didn’t lack of muscles. This must be her partner.

I walk to where they were and stopped in front of the couple. The vampire was giving me the stink eye and Daisy was giving me one of her famous smiles.

“What do you need Daisy?” I asked the smiling girl and she let out a giggle.

“Well, I want you to meet my fiancé, Ian.” She nodded towards Ian.

“Nice to meet you.” I said to him.