Chapter 16

• Dedicated to Everybody who is reading :)

  Hi people! Enjoy the chappie! :)

Chapter 15

“Daniel, take this damn things off me!” I shouted, but my answer was only silence. I growled in irritation and let out a sigh. When I get my hands on you De Luna, you’re dead.

I tried to break this cuffs but nothing happen. I didn’t take seriously that he was going to cuff me to the bed post, he did. I call for anyone that could help me, but I heard him say to everyone that if someone tried to help me, they’ll deal with him in person.

I let out a groan and close my eyes, replaying the events in my head that lead up to where I’m now.

“Where are my boots?”I murmured to myself, looking under the bed. I knew they were here somewhere. Suddenly I remembered where they were, which was in the gym room. I groan mentally, I wanted to go for a walk and those boots were very comfortable to walk long distances.

I decided to risk it; I mean it was five in the morning so everyone was asleep, so I just needed to be really quite. I close my bedroom door silently behind me and started to tip toe down the hallway, which in the end that stairs were.

I could here a couple of snores, male and female ones. I pass the hallway successfully and stared to walk slowly up the stairs, which I thank whoever did the house because they weren’t made with wood.

I reached the top of the stairs and opened the door to the gym. To anyone else that came here at this hour, would look a little scary, but to me I used to places like this. It was complete darkness, except for some places that the windows let the light of the moon come in and made it a little brighter.

In the far corner of the gym, I spotted my black combat boots. Smirking, I skipped over there and hurriedly, I put them on.

I suddenly heard a noise, which came from the door of the gym. I stopped my movements and scanned the whole area with my eyes and saw nothing. I return to tying the boot’s laces and smiled when I finish.

I left the gym and started to head down the stairs. I was passing the second floor when I felt a big hand grabbed my ram and pulled me into a room.

“Where were you going darling?” The person asked and I let out a mental groan. Damn it, he caught me.

“To get something to eat Daniel, I was hungry.” I replied and he chuckled.

“If you were going to do that, why are you dressed?” He asked and I look up at him, his blue eyes were glowing and form what I notice, he was only wearing long pants and nothing more.

“I don’t have to give an explanation, De Luna.” I hissed and turn around to leave his room, when he wraps his big and long arms around me.