Chapter 12 ( part 1 )

Hey people I knew my updates are being a little longer, but I start finals next week o bear with me, pretty please? Anyway I hope you like it and like I said one an earlier chapter, I do the other people POVs without revealing the whole thing so you don’t expect so many stuff that is going to happen and be surprise with the future events.

PS. I know is a little short, but I didn’t want to keep you waiting. It made me feel bad, seriously. Hope you like it! :)

Chapter 12

I took a deep breath and lifted my gaze meet his. I notice that his body was shaking slightly and knew this was a bad sign. He could shift any moment and it would be a disaster if he did it inside the mansion.

I took slow and steady steps to him, trying not to make him even madder that he was. His gaze never left mine and his expression didn’t change. I stopped in front of him and stretch my arm and grabbed his hand. I brought closer to me and slowly opened his hand and slipped my finger through his. With our fingers tightly united, I brought myself even closer to him and wrapping, as best as I could, my hand around his waist and hugged him I could feel his heartbeat and it was pounding lime it wanted to get out of his chest.

After a couple of minutes, the shaking was topping and his breath was becoming slower, so as his heartbeat. He wrapped his free arm and wraps it around me, bringing even closer to him.

“I’m sorry”, I admitted, “I just wanted to get change and I would have gone back to your bedroom immediately.”

I know darling. I’m sorry that I scare you, I’m just a little jumpy from all the events that had happen today.”  He admitted too.

I pulled my face away from his chest and look up at him and threw him a wide smile. He replied by giving me lightly peck on the lips.

I was surprise, no, shocked would be better to described it. I wasn’t expecting that, at all. The peck left my lips all tingly and my tummy was full of butterflies. I knew a deep blush covered my cheeks and my legs fell wobbly. If this only was a peck I imagine if…

“I love that blush on your cheeks.” He murmured, running his thumb through them.

“We’ll look remember it because you won’t see it that much.” I replied, putting my hands in his chest and push on it so we wouldn’t be so damn close.

Woah baby girl, where are you going?” He asked, pushing me back to him by the arm that he had wrapped around my waist. 

“I’m tired Daniel, I want to sleep.” I murmured sleepy, the tiredness was catching up with me now. In a flash, I was being carried bridal style by Daniel rapidly to his bedroom. He opened the door with a loud bang and closed with is foot, doing another bang that I knew was heard through the whole house.

He laid me softly on the bed and then he took of the shirt he had on. Throwing on the hamper, he climbed to the bed and laid next to me. I was ready to sleep on my side and Daniel was behind me, spooning me and caging me with his arms. I could feel define muscles through my shirt and let out a shaky breath.