Chapter 29

I have gotten a lot of votes in very little time! So I decided to upload nother chapter a little sooner.   Enjoy!

 Chapter 29

“What do you want to do today?” Marcus asked me as we both sat in the huge living room.

“I don’t really know.” I shrugged and he sighed.

“Why don’t we play 20 questions?” He suggested and I raised an eyebrow at him. Where was he getting at?

“Sure.” I replied, getting my guard up.

“How do you know Andre?” He asked and I groan.

“That story is for later.” I said to him.

“But-"

“Later.” I growl at him and he pouted. He looked kind of cute doing that…

“Well, what is your favorite color?” He asked and I focused on the question he asked.

“Gold” I replied and he seemed pleased with my answer.

“My turn,” I smirked. “How are you related to Andre?”

“He is my cousin, our fathers were brothers.” He told me. I didn’t expect that one. I thought they were friends or something, but family? Never in a million years.

“What is your favorite meal?” He aske dand tought of that.

“I don’t have a favorite meal.” I shugged and he just stared at me.   I really liked all kind of foods, never really sticked to a fovorite one.

“You’re kidding.”

I rolled my eyes. “I’m not kidding. Now, what is your favorite food?”

“AB Negative.” He said in triumph and I snorted, typical.

“What do you like to do most?”

“I love to hunt.” I answered truthfully and remembered the last time I have gone hunting, which was months ago. Later I’m going to ask Andre if I could go wolf from here, since this is his territory.

“Hey, are you okay?” Marcus asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

“I’m fine.” I send him a fake smile and it seemed like he bought it.

We kept playing 20 questions the whole morning. It was a lot of fun and I really had a goof time with him. He doesn’t seem as bad as I thought. Maybe I could have a really good friendship with Marcus.

We were now watching a movie in the living room. I had popcorn in my lap and a huge plastic cup filled with coke. Marcus was intently watching the movie, not taking his eyes of it, while I was bored as hell.