~Chapter Two: I Love You~

Dylan's POV

The next day, we went out to check out Harajuku. She's into fashion that's why she wanted to check out the clothes they sell.

"I love you." She said out of the blue.

"I love you too." I answered.

She went to the ice cream parlor and bought a green tea flavored one for herself and vanilla for me.

"I've always wanted to try these!" She shared. I nodded and started eating the ice cream.

We were walking with our hands intertwined.

"Look!" She exclaimed when she saw a dress that she liked on the displays.

We continued walking around the area until we decided to go to Shinjuku Gyoen, which is a garden.We just walked around and talked about random things. We went home when it was dark.

The next day, we decided to explore around Tokyo first. We went to the Tokyo Imperial Palace. After having a quick tour, she forced me to go to Tokyo Disneyland. Yna's always been a little girl at heart. As we roam around, she kept on singing Disney songs and taking pictures of course. Right now, she's singing Part of your world from The Little Mermaid.

"Hey Dylan." She said and grabbed my hand and pressed it on her cheeks.

"Yes?"

"I love you." She whispered. Her eyes are teary.

"I love you too. Why are you crying?"

"Just remember that I love you no matter what? Okay?" She said.

I nodded, not knowing what to say. I engulfed her with a tight hug and shower small kisses on her hair.

After walking around Tokyo Disneyland, we went to the other tourist spots in Tokyo like Tsukiji Fish Market and Roppongi. The whole day was a blast and we had fun.

We called it a day after we went to Tokyo DisneySea. We ate dinner at the nearest ramen place in our hotel.

--

I woke up when the sun rays hit my face. I looked on the right side of the bed and saw Yna sleeping. She looks so peaceful. I was very careful when I got up so that I won't wake her up. And she didn't, but she rolled on the other side of the bed. I smiled before I took a shower.

When I went out, she's still asleep. I decided to wake her up after I dressed up.

"Yna?" I called as I shake her a little.

She finally woke up. She stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes.

"Oh, time to go?" She asked. I nodded with a smile on my face.

"It's 9:00 am now."

"Oh my gosh! Really?" She jerked up the bed and grabbed her towel to take a shower.

She wants to go to Osaka for our last day. Go around there for a while before going back here in Tokyo to go to Ueno Park and see the cherry blossoms fall.

Nagai Botanical Garden. Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan. Osaka Castle. Name it. We went around Osaka for only three hours.

We walked down to Ueno Park, hands intertwined with each other. We talked about random things. And then the cherry blossoms starts to fall. She spin around while taking in the beauty of the scenery.

"I love you." She whispered to my ear. I smiled widely before I grabbed her waist and kissed her.

We didn't care about the people who could see us. What matters is this moment.

And you know what I love about this trip? She kept on saying that she loves me every time she felt like it. I would never get tired of hearing that.

--
Author's Note:

Hey fellas! What do you think? I'm not that much familiar of Japan so I did a little research about the tourist spots.

I hope you liked it!

-Claire 🦄