~Chapter Eleven: Confessions~

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! How are you? I hope you'll enjoy this update. 😊❤️ By the way, I decided that Thinking Out Loud will be Dylan and Serenity's main song. It reminds me of the chapter where they slow danced at a party on the first book.

* Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran on the media.

--

"You'll know it's true love if you find yourself falling for the same person again." -Anonymous

--
Dylan's POV

I went to the park to clear my mind. A lot of things have rambled in there lately. And there's only one reason that causes a lot of things for me to think of.

Serenity.

Since Michael took his business trip, I've grown closer to her once more. And I'm happy about it. Happy because she's just living close to me. Happy because she is happy. Happy to know that she's there for me. Even though everything for her is purely platonic.

It's okay for me though. But deep inside me? I knew that I wanted more.

I respect her and Michael. I won't bother interfering with their relationship. I don't want to be the cause of any misunderstanding or worse, their break up.

If she's happy with him, then I'll be happy for them. I've just realized that I still have feelings for her, maybe less than what I felt before, or maybe the feeling never really went away.

I closed my eyes and reminisce our past. The past where I finally had my true love right in my arms, but lost her because of time.

And maybe, just maybe, things didn't work out the way we wanted to because time wasn't ready and wasn't right.

I don't want to ruin their relationship, but what if the right time is now?

What if it's the right time for me to tell her what I truly feel? What if it's the right time for us to give our love another chance? Wait. I don't even know if she still loves me.

Damn.

What if she doesn't love me anymore? What if there will never be a right time because once was enough? What if neither of us are willing to risk?

My mind never really think hard on things when I was with Yna. Why is my mind going haywire when it comes to Serenity?

You love her.

And it hit me. I still love her. I'm not going to deny it anymore. I am in love with her...

...she's my true love.

Serenity's POV

I'm at the airport. Today is the day where Michael comes back from his business trip. I tiptoed as I searched for Michael from the crowd.

"Serenity!"

"Michael?" I said as I kept on looking for him.

And there he is.

Right across me. Looking at me. I rushed towards him and kissed him.

I smiled through the kiss. I missed this guy whom I love the most.

--
Author's Note:

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for supporting my story even if I update slowly. 😊 Love you all. ❤️

God bless! 😇

-Claire 🦄