~Chapter Four: Goodbye~

Author's Note:
I'm so sorry for not updating! I was into reading stories about werewolves. Any werewolf stories you want to recommend?

Here's the chapter four! I hope you'll enjoy! 😊

-Claire 🦄

--
Dylan's POV

It's been a few days and I've been noticing something strange about Yna. She's been off lately. She gets confused with her works. I usually see her resting, her head on her arms. I think she's gonna have a back ache after that.

Right now, she is massaging her temples and I noticed that she had dark circles under her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I said as I approach her. She just sighed.

"Nothing." She said and she sat up straight and continue working.

I placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed it.

"You could go home. Have some rest okay?" I instructed and she nodded. "I can't go with you because I still have a lot to do. See you later."

She stood up and picked up her bag. She hugged me.

"I'm so sorry Dylan." She said and tightened her arms around my waist.

"It's okay. I love you." I said and kissed her forehead. "Have a cup of water before you rest."

"I love you too."

And with that, she went out of the office.

Yna's POV

I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a sigh. I drove myself home. Just as what Dylan told me, I drank a bottle of water and called Dylan.

We talked for a while until I felt sleepy.

"You better rest." He coaxed me

"Yeah." I agreed as I let out a yawn. I heard him laugh on the other line. "Dylan?"

"Hm?" Was his response.

"I love you."

"I love you too." And with that, I felt my eyes water. "Hey, don't cry."

"I'm not."

"I know you are by the sound of your voice." He retorted. I just chuckled and wiped the tear that betrayed me away.

"I love you." I repeated. I want him to know how much I love him. "More than anyone."

"I love you too Yna." He replied. "Listen, you have to rest so you'll have energy."

I nodded but realized that he couldn't see me. "Okay. I will. Bye."

"Bye."

And the phone call ended. Little did he know, I always say I love him when I felt my chest pain. I make sure that if that's the last time I'll ever see him and talk to him, the last thing I would say is that I love him.

...2 hours later...

I woke up from the sound of the kettle. I rose from my bed and went downstairs. I saw Dylan preparing tea and dinner.

"Hey love." He greeted when he saw me. I beamed at him.

"What are you cooking?" I asked

"Just Spam and mixed vegetables." He answered with a shrug as he set the plates on the table. I helped him by getting spoons and forks from the drawer. "I also made tea." He added.

When it was finished, we are our dinner. It was just like our any dinner - full of laughter - but that was until I had a minor heart attack.

Panic was evident on Dylan's face.

"I love you." Was the only thing I said until darkness took over me.

Dylan's POV

"I love you."

That was the last thing she said before she passed out.

I carried her into my arms and rushed to the hospital. I could feel tears make its way out of my eyes. I couldn't afford to lose her.

"Yna, baby, please be okay. I love you so much. I can't lose you."

Dang, if she could just see me, she would think I'm Forrest Gump. Or Flash.

Once I reached the hospital, the nurses assisted me, putting Yna on one of the hospital beds.

"She had a heart attack." That's all I said and the nurses did their thing while making their way to the operating room.

"This is your stop." One of the nurses said. I frowned.

"That's my wife," I stated, "she needs me. She's sick!"

"You have to stay here." He insisted. I let out a frustrated sigh and sat down on the chair. I dialed our parents to let them know. Luckily, my parents are here for a vacation.

When our parents came, I rushed into them for a hug as they whispered soothing words. I bawled my eyes out and hugged them tighter.

Every minute that passed was agonizing for us, no one came out of the room. The operation went on and on for hours. I have bloodshot eyes due to bawling my eyes out and I have a red nose.

"Hey man, I think you should take a rest." I heard Chase's voice say. I didn't noticed that he came. I think my parents called him. I looked to my side and saw that her parents were taking a rest. Her mom's head was on her dad's shoulder and his head was on her head.

I stared at them. I wish Yna and I would grow old together. I looked to the other side and saw my parents holding each other's hand tightly as my mother rest on my dad's chest. His other arm around her shoulder.

Finally, the one of the doctors went out.

"What happened? Where is she? Can I see her now?" I bombarded them with questions. I looked behind me and saw that everyone was waiting for the answer.

He inhaled and say, "I'm sorry."

I heard them gasped and cried. We all cried. My mom hugged me.

My heart shattered into a thousand more pieces. I can't. I couldn't take it. She left me. She's not gonna be there when I wake up in the morning. She's not gonna be outside my office. I wouldn't have someone to watch my favorite TV show. We wouldn't be able to complete our 70 things to do before we're 70. I will never be able hear her say that she loves me anymore. And that thought alone, breaks my heart the most.

--
Author's Note:
Breaks my heart 💔 I'm sorry! 😭 This is the last chapter with Yna's POV.

-Claire 🦄