Mr. CEO gets what he wants

-WELCOME-

Hey guys! Welcome to a new story of mine.  Yes I did publish a book before this and yes it's gone, the only reason it isn't here anymore is because I kind of got bored with the plot and decided why not make a story most people would like to read about. I wasn't suppose to write a story but what the hell even if this book only get 2 views I'll be happy I achieved something.

-------------------

-STORY AESTHETIC-

-----------------------COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT-

-COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT-

Copyright infringement is using someone else's work without getting that person's permission. The author of any original work, including books, essays, Web pages, songs, pictures, and videos, automatically gets the copyright to that work, even if she doesn't label it with the copyright symbol and her name.

Copyright infringement penalties are:

-Infringer pays the actual dollar amount of damages and profits.

-The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed.

-Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs.

-The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.

-The Court can impound the illegal works.

-The infringer can go to jail.

(All rights go to the website I got this information from. It'll be so ironic if I have to do anything I stated above because I didn't credit.)

--------------------

-WARNINGS-

Story contains:

-Mature Language.

-Sexual references.

-And a whole lot of aww moments.

------------------

Thank you for who ever got the chance to read it and hopefully you enjoy it 💗.