Chapter 2

-REWRITTEN-

Trinity POV

We had just reached Tina and I's 'apartment' complex.

Nathan managed to steal his friend, Ryan, keys when he wasn't looking.

As I'm about to exit the car, he stops me by grabbing my arm and says

"Are you sure we're at the right complex?"

I only scoff at his words, "I think id know my own home, thank you very much."

But I still wasn't done, "I get it, I don't live in a penthouse overlooking the central park, but its roof over both my best friend and I's head."

He only raises his hands in defeat, a small smile plating on his face. "Nothing against you, just ask. But, I do have to say I love your straight-up personality."

I only chuckle, "Wait till you see me in bed."

He only laughs at my comment, and we make our way towards my apartment.

Nathan locks up the car, and we walk to the entrance.

Of course, being the gentleman he is, he opens us the door for me.

I give him a smile and step in, Nathan trailing behind me.

I turn around to face him and tell him about the current elevator situation.

"Forgot to mention, the elevator's been out for months now; which will never be fixed. So, we gotta take the stairs."

He only snaps his fingers, "Damn it, I gotta wait longer to see how you are in bed. "

I flip him off, and turn back towards the bunch of stairs we have to walk on.

Thank god the landlord wasn't here, I seriously don't want to deal with the 'when's your friend available, again?'

Just thinking about the old hag made me want to barf the few drinks I had at the club.

Few minutes into the stair walking, and I feel someone staring at me from behind.

I guess boys will forever be boys.

"Hey, I'm a man."

I guess I said that out loud.

"Yes, you did."

I stop in my tracks and face him.

A smirk playing itself on my face, I say. "Enjoying the view?"

With no hesitation, he replies, "Fuck yes"

He suddenly starts eyeing my chest, then moves down to my legs. Once back to my face, the look of lust invades his.

He takes a step closer to me and says, "What would you say if I wanted to fuck you right now, at this moment."

"I would say you were crazy, anyone could walk in."

He chuckles. "The suspense is the best part."

He suddenly starts trailing his lips slowly from my collar bone all the way to my jawline, that caused goosebumps to rise on my arms.

He moves from my jaw to my ear, and whispers. "So, what do you say?"

Without replying to his questions, I crash my lips to his.

The kiss isn't sweet, it's rough and heated.

He kisses back with just am much intensity.

One of his hands moves to my waist, while the other is caught through my hair. He pushed me against the wall, and suddenly stops the kiss.