Chapter 21

**UNEDITED**

Trinity POV

"So will she be alright?"

"Yes, although she was very close to something a little more severe, overall she will be alright."

"Thank you, Dr. Martin, if she does-"

I groan, a sudden pain shooting through my head.

"Sweetheart, are you alright?"

I recognize my mother's voice, it was filled with worry and relief.

"I'm good. Why am I in a hospital?"

Out of nowhere, the Dr. speaks up.

"Ms. Lancast, you are going into labor. Now, don't worry you are only 5 cm dilated, give it a few hours and lets hope you would be ready to start pushing.

"Now, you will feel slight dizziness, thats only because of an asthma attack that occurred and landed you in such state."

I suddenly start feeling light headed again, asthma attack?, I thought to myself.

"Excuse me, Dr. but I'm pretty sure its a misunderstanding I have never been diagnosed with asthma, so I don't understand how an attack occurred."

He sighs in distress , well someone woke up on the wrong side. "Asthma is actually easily triggered during pregnancy, especially since you have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease; which is also common during pregnancy, thus triggering asthma."

I pause for a second, trying to digest what the doctor had just said.

"I dont mean to sound rude or anything, but what in mother freaking world is gastro reflex, and why was I never told I had gotten it throughout my 8 months of carrying both my children?" I say.

My mother suddenly interjects, cutting the conversation short. "Okay I think thats enough, thank you doctor, Trinity please stay quiet because this turned from a brief explination into an hour long conference."

The doctor turns around and exits the room.

I suddenly feel a jab of pain shooting through my lower back , fuck you contractions, fuck you.

My mom only soothes my hair, telling me its going to be okay.

I look up at her and see tears filling her eyes.

"Mom whats wrong, isn't this suppose to be a happy moment, like when eating chocolate, or maybe even getting free money."

She only laughs at my remarks.

"Only you would think of food at a time where your almost practically pushing two water melons out of the other end." She says.

We only laugh.

She suddenly stops and looks at me, a smile growing on to her face. "Im just so proud of what you have accomplished, even if most did cause situations. Although you did make some mistakes throughout, you learned and avoided making them again. And I'm very proud of you."

I groan. "Mom your going to end up making me cry, and these contractions aren't helping either."

The door suddenly bursts open and everyone, and I mean everyone is there.

Nathan, Dad, Jade,Hunter, Ross, Lana, Derek, Anna, John, Jayden, and Amelia.

As usual, no Liam.

I really wasn't expecting him, work always came first. Even if I were on the verge of dying, he would always make sure that his work schedule was all done.