Chapter 19

**UNEDITED**

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

Trinity POV

One more time.

Table, check.

House clean, check.

Food, not check.

"Shit." I cuss, putting my finger in my mouth.

I accidentally put my finger on the edge of the pan, which isn't something new.

Liam and I have been preparing for the Christmas dinner. I was surprised when he accepted the idea when I called him to tell him about the plan to celebrate Christmas in our home he was slightly hesitant.

With some convincing, I managed to get him on board and he said hell be home to be a part of the celebration.

Right now Liam was out picking up some drinks, drinks that I sadly couldn't have.

Stupid un-pregnant people.

I also sent Nathan a message; asking him if he wanted to join but he never replied.

I looked at the clock to see that I only had an hour and a half till everyone arrived, and I haven't gotten myself or the food ready.

I quickly finish up the doughnuts, putting them on the drying rack. I take the glaze from the fridge and put it on top of them, leaving them to set.

I turned off the stove, took off my apron, and went ahead upstair to get myself together.

Once I reach upstairs I went into the bathroom to take a shower. After that, I went to my vanity to fix my hair up and do my makeup. Finally, it was time for clothes.

Fuck.

I hate picking out clothes, it's literarily taken me twice the time to get ready because I needed to pick out an outfit each freaking day. Plus being pregnant doesn't improve my already messed up mood.

I finally manage out an outfit, having 30 minutes to spare.

When I went downstairs I saw Liam chewing on a glazed doughnut I made for my guest.

"You son of a bitch."

He jumped at my sudden outburst and lifted his arms up in surrender. Good.

"Don't touch my food. This isn't for you it's for the guests you dick," I said with anger.

All he did was a laugh.

He laughed before I could say another word he put a hand over my mouth and spoke, "Before you get all Trizilla on me, all I did was have a bite. Either way, there are plenty of more for everyone. And if it makes you feel better I put them all on the table with the rest of the food, and also checked on the Turkey. It's ready by the way." Then he moved his hand away.

I sighed, "I'm still angry at you, but thank you for fishing everything up. I kinda appreciate it."

He raises his eyebrows. "Only kinda?"

"Yes."

He kept walking closer, while I kept walking back. Only to have me end up hitting the wall with his face inches from mine, how cliché.

"Now, now, I know exactly what will make you fully forgive me."

He slowly leans in.

His nose touches mine.

Lips hovering over mine, just as he's about to place them over my own, the doorbell rings, snapping us from our trance.

I smirk, "Well I guess you aren't fully forgiven, bitch."