Chapter 10

REWRITTEN

**Before you guys start reading I just wanted to thank you all for over 600 reads it means so much knowing you enjoy the things I write. So enough with my rambling and here's the next chapter, ENJOY!!**

Nathan POV

I've reached home an hour ago and I'm still in shock that Trinity actually forgave me. I've been creating scenarios where id has to beg for her forgiveness and what not but she didn't make me have to do that. She did what a loving parent would logically do.

I glance at the clock and see its almost 3 AM. I'm too awake to go to bed, but I force myself to change out my clothes and fall asleep. I hope tomorrow is as good.

Trinity POV

We must have forgotten to close the blinds last night because I can feel the sun shining on my face while my eyes are closed.

I roll to the opposite side of the bed and glance towards Tina's bed to see she's still soundlessly asleep. She's so lucky she can sleep on her stomach because I would do anything to get a chance at that again.

Sitting up on my bed, I look at the clock and see its already 10 in the morning, so I stand up, pick clothes for the day, and walk towards the bathroom for a well-awaited shower. I would've taken it last night after talking to Nathan but I just didn't bother.

Seeing him last night made me so nervous. Nervous about the fact that the feelings towards him never died down, nervous that he only wanted to meet up to reject me once again. One thing out of the two did turn out happening, though. And I don't know if I should laugh it off or overthink.

I have the tendency of doing either-or.

I'm done with my shower and dressed within 30 minutes. When I reach downstairs it 10:30 and my stomach is growling like crazy, adding up to that, the twins have begun kicking me in the ribs non stop.

The doctor said it isn't that common for the baby to kick this early in the first pregnancy, but it happens and is something I shouldn't be worrying about.

I whip up a quick breakfast and soon after am indulging in it. As I finish my plate, my phone rings. Liam.

"Hello?" I say.

"Morning babe."

"To what shall I owe this honor?"

"Nothing really, thought id call to check how you slept?"

"Quite well actually, you?"

"Alright, I guess." He sounded off but I won't bring it up. "Anyways, are you up for lunch at around 2?"

"Please let it be pizza, I've been craving it since I woke up this morning."

He chuckles, "Anything you want. So, is that a yes?"

"Yep. Do you mind if I brought someone along with us?"

"You know you shouldn't ask if Tina can come, she's always welcome."

"Its actually not her, she made plans with Micheal, but I'm sure you'll love who I bring. I want you guys to get to know each other."

"I trust you. 2 o'clock, The Row."