Chapter 15

**UNEDITED**

Nathan POV

"Trinity! Wake up!" I say while cradling her head in my arms, why the hell isn't she waking up.

"Nathan!" Jade sats running towards me "The ambulance is here."

I carefully lift Trinity's fragile body and fast walk towards the stretcher, the paramedics place her in the back of the ambulance, I quickly get in with her.

Who would've thought her fiancé wouldn't be here, well apparently he was nowhere to be found at this specific hour, now I really need to dig deeper on what the fuck he is up to.

We reach the hospital within 5 minutes, and Trinity being in a stable state just makes everything worse. They quickly take her into the emergency wing, just as I was about to go in with her the nurse tells me to stay out. Trying to argue was useless because the bitch left before it could happen.

I slide down again a wall, placing my face in my hands and pray that all 3 of them are alright...

-3 hours before-

Nathan POV

I quickly fix my tie-up and put my shoes on. It's been 3 days since I was with Jason and mom, we exchanged numbers saying wed keep in contact. I still haven't talked to my dad about my mom's situation but hopefully, after the fundraiser, I could get some time with him.

Yesterday I got a call from Trinity saying her father is throwing a fundraiser and asked if I could come, of course, I said yes with no hesitation. I decided to go without a date since I didn't actually want to have someone attached to me all night. I look at the time and saw that it was already 7:30, perfect.

I go downstairs looking for my phone and keys, after the very stressful search I'm finally in the car driving off to the hall where the fundraiser is being held. 

I reach there exactly at 8. I give the valet my keys and walk inside, I make my way towards the bar while walking in between the swarm of people gathered in the center of the room. 

I finally reach it ordering a drink, as I am about to bring the glass to my lips I hear someone sit next to me, I look to the side and see Sasha. What is she doing here? I highly doubt Trinity would invite her, and I don't think any of her family would ever be associated with someone like her.

She looks at me and smirks "Hey babe." I just ignore her and finish my drink in one gulp, and damn did that burn. I give her a bored look "What are you doing here?" I say. 

Her smirk grows, I mean she could be drunk if she keeps giving me the weirdest looks "I actually came here with my date he works with your faggot ex's father, so I didn't miss the opportunity to come." 

As soon as she says that I slam my glass on the table causing her to flinch "I mean I get your self centered and all but please don't use adjectives that describe yourself on people that are you know not you." Finally, that stupid smirk turns into a scowl. "You know you're going to regret saying that." I just nod "Yeah, yeah. Why not rant your problem to someone who cares." She just gets up and leaves. thank god.

I turn around and see Trinity talking to her father, she looks beautiful. The white dress complimented her skin, makeup just enough to pop her eye color out. She probably sensed that someone was staring so she looks at my side and smiles, she waves her hand over for me to come towards her so I do.

I walk to her direction with a smile on my face, I reach her and pulls me into a hug. She so tiny compared to my heigh, as well as the bump making it a little harder to give me a proper hug. We pull away and she speaks with the voice I could hear all day "I thought you weren't coming!" I shake my head "You know I never break my pro-" I was cut off by Trinity's father coming in "Nathan is that you?" I nod and chuckle a little "Yup, long time no see Mr. Lancast."