Chapter 12

REWRITTEN

Trinity POV

I feel so cold. Almost feels like I'm in the snow without a jacket. I slowly open my eyes only to be greeted by the sunshine directly in my eyes. I groan at the contact and turn my face. I look down to see I've fallen asleep the couch without a blanket. That explains the cold.

I sit up from the couch and stretch my stiff limb, looking over at the clock to see its 8 am. When Nathan had left, I obviously scarfed down half the food he bought and thought. Thought about his words, my feelings, everything. I don't want to believe it but my feelings for Nathan are still strong, as strong as the moment we had begun going out.

Yes, even only been together barely 6 months but when you meet that person, you know. Time doesn't matter, it doesn't limit things, it just passes but without being noticed.

Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. I draw my brows together, confused. Tina would never wake up this early on the weekend, Nathan would call and I know he isn't awake at this hour. So who could it be?

I slowly walk to the door and pick my cell phone up, preparing to dial 911. I unlock the door and open it to see Liam.

"What? How are you here?" He doesn't reply, only gives me a large hug. I hug back and hide my head in his neck.

"I know its early in the morning but I needed to see you. A week without you is too much." His words make my heart melt and regret to seep in. How am I not so in love with him.

I pull away from the hug and kiss his lips. He responds immediately, instantly slipping his tongue into my mouth. I moan as he does that and he places his hands on my waist and uses his leg to slam the door shut. He slowly begins to pull away and open his eyes.

"You look beautiful." I blush at his words and kiss his cheek, stepping out of his hold.

"Thank you. You're lucky I slept early last night after we finished with the ultrasound, I was exhausted and it was only 12 pm!"

"Who is they exactly?"

Why do I keep forgetting to mention Nathan outings to Liam?

"Yesterday, Nathan accompanied me. I thought it'll be a good idea to bring him along, he deserved to see them."

Liam's face instantly changes to fury, I can see his eyes shift from good to bad. I've never seen him like this ever, so it makes me a little nervous. I stop looking at his face and turn to grab myself a glass of water.

Before I could make it to the kitchen, Liams hands clasps around my wrist, jerking me to him roughly.

"What makes you think you can just walk away from the conversation." His voice is low.

I want to answer back and tell him I didn't know this conversation was still going because it is unnecessary but I decide against it.

"Answer me!" He says sharply, making me flinch.

"I'm sorry." My voice trembles, I don't want to seem weak but he's scaring me. His hold tightens on my wrist and I wince.

He sees my reaction and instantly let's go and backs away. "I'm sorry, Trinity. I didn't mean to. It was a mistake. Just forgot to take my medication. I..." His voice trails, "I'm going to head out, I'll see you later. I just need to cool off. I'm sorry."

I can't reply to his words because he's already out of the door. I'm stood in the middle of the living room, rubbing my wrists, and confused. Never had Liam ever been this way, especially to me. But its because he has taken his medication when we're together, that's why he's like this now. I choose to stick to that because my mind begins to wander to places that it shouldn't.