Chapter 16

**UNEDITED**

Nathan POV

3 days.

Thats how long Trinity has been out for. Liam came the next day after the accident and asked me to leave to have privacy with her, which took 2 hours and 5 minutes. How long does it take to talk to someone that possibly can't hear what you're saying? After he was done I went back in and held her hand not wanting to let go.

Robert and I spoke and he wanted to go through the surveillance footage of the hall to see if there were any suspects, we decided to avoid getting the police into it. But as soon as we know who it is thats when all hell is breaking loose.

The doctor came a few minutes to check if anything has changed within the time he wasn't present, sadly it hasn't.

I began speaking to her. "Hey Trinity, it's been 3 days since you've been in the coma, everyone is worried about you. Please wake up." I was just about to get up and leave since I have been sat here for the past 4 hours but I heard a groan and turned to see Trinity slowly opening her eyes.

I quickly rushed to her side. "You're awake."

She just raised her eyebrows and stared at me and said.  "And you are?"

Trinity POV

Beep.

Beep.

Why won't my alarm stop beeping, I try moving my arm towards it but I couldn't move. I tried once again but failed, someone begins to speak. "Hey Trinity, it's been 3 days since you've been in a coma, everyone is worried about you. Please wake up."

Why is Nathan asking me to wake up can't he see I'm awake, I try opening my eyes but again fail. What the fuck is going on, thats when everything rushes to me. The party.

I start recapping Nathan and I dancing then there was a sudden pain, my babies. I can't move my arms so how am I suppose to check on them, suddenly a sharp pain goes towards my bellybutton, their defiantly okay.

I remember drinking some juice that had tasted funny and told Liam to bring me another one since he was conversing with some people I never got a new one. Which resulted in Nathan and me dancing, then suddenly everything went black.

While recapping moments Nathan lets go of my hand,  and I hear the sound of his shoes across the floors. I try saying something but it was useless until finally, my eyes open up. I groan from the sudden brightness that shot into my eyes. Slowly adjusting to the light Nathan walks towards me and says, "Your awake."

Instead with replying with a 'what happened' I decided to mess with him a little, even in the hospital I'm being a bitch.

"And you are?"  The look on his face was priceless, I kind of felt bad at the same time.

"Trinity it's me Nathan, the father of our kids, the guys you use to date. Common you can't lose your mem-" I cut him off by bursting into laughter. "I'm kidding doofus I remember you."

He sighed in relief. "You scared me. You know I could've had a heart attack, and I'm too young for that!"

"26 is old."

He just scowls, "So how are you? Any pain anywhere?"

I shake my head no and say, "Nope but I think we should call the doctor in."

"Oh right." He presses the assistance button, and we waited for the doctor in comfortable silence.

The doctor finally walks in "Hello Ms. Lancast I am doctor Robinson, how are you feeling? Any pain, nausea?", I shook my head. "No everything is alright I'm just wondering about the two in the womb, and a brief explanation on what had happened to me."