50

50

You decide it’s time to run! You take off quickly into the woods without looking back. You thunder through the darkness, moving swiftly with every step. At first you hear him following behind but soon his steps grow faint. You take a moment to pause and rest. You’ve lost him!

Suddenly an image shatters your concentration as your head burns in an electric pain. You realise at once that it’s a flash of memory, fighting its way into your damaged mind. Before tonight, you were just a human – walking home, happily alone. That’s when you were set upon by the tall and loathsome vampire. He pinned you up against the wall and held you by your throat. You tried to fight back but he was too strong. There was nothing you could do. His fangs were sharp and they pierced your skin. You remember at last every feeling, every sensation as he drained your body of life giving blood. It was he who stole your innocence. It was he who knocked you over the head and dragged you to this wicked place. In his mind it was just a game – now nothing you experience will ever be the same again!

Do you stay to rest? – go to part 64

Do you continue along the way? – go to part 65

Comment and vote before you decide!