2

Being a Carter isn't as easy as you guys think it is. Well, for the committed Carters', like my father and his brothers. Till this day, they still have females chasing them, knowing they have a wife. And being the faithful guy they are, they reject them within a heart beat.

Damien, my cousin, I thought was the king of Carters' for this generation, but it changed once his girl walked into his life. Now, his throne is either being passed down to one of his cousins, or his future son. That's if Alex doesn't stop him. She has him on a leash.

My dad always used to tell me, if your girl is acting up, just pull it out and give it to her. They'll shut up and forget about the whole thing. He's a very funny man and I believe that works. I mean, my mom shuts up a few hours later after an argument with my father.

Disgusting.

"So I've heard Damien will be visiting here pretty soon, along with his girl." Jay says while we're walking down the hall.

"You've heard right, but he doesn't know when."

"I can't believe that Damien is getting married. I'm really surprised."

I let out a slight chuckle. "Same here. I guess she's the one."

"She has to be." We laugh and head to our group of friends. I walk straight to this girl name Gia. Fine as hell. The only turn off is that she's a hoe. Pretty, but a hoe.  A hoe that I life to fuck. Who am I to talk. I explore sexually as well. She has the face, curves and got damn, an ass. Plus, she's wearing shorts today. She'll be sitting on my lap in art class today.

"Heyy baby." She says to me while chewing her gum. "I haven't seen you since the party. Why you haven't you called?"

I smile. She's been feeling me out of everyone around here, but she's just a girl I'd fuck, not a girl I'd want to date. "I've been busy, but don't worry, I got you girl!" I wink.

She bites her bottom lip. "I'm sure you do."

I lean in closer, just to kiss her on her cheeks, but the bell stops us. She sighs and I laugh. I couldn't help it. Everyone starts to walk away, except for me. I have to get grab my French book out of my locker. "I'll see you around." Gia says.

"You sure will." I wink and enter my combination. School system has gotten really strict with tardiness, which explains why it is empty right now. People stand by their first period classroom and once it rings, they dash right through the door.

We have a substitute for French, which is why I'm not in a complete rush. Our original teacher just got married and is now on her honeymoon. When he proposed, she came to school the next day, all excited and gave us a break for the entire week. I'm talking about movies and pizza parties. Letting us listen to music in class. Something that happens once in a blue moon.

"I'm so sorry." A soft voice says as she picks up her things from the floor. I bend down to help her.

"It's my fault." I say. "I wasn't looking in my direction." I grab her glasses to hand it to her, the same time as she did. Our hands touch. I look at her and she looks at me. Her brown eyes staring into mine, but she quickly shifts them away and grabs her glasses from my grip. The same girl I had to kiss Friday night.

"Sorry." She grabs her things and walks away; wearing the same outfit similar to the one she wore at the party.

**

3RD PERIOD

"Who in the world came up with this whole math shit? So I can shoot his ass?" A kid asks our Trig teacher. "It requires all this got damn work for this problem. Mrs. This took up my whole sheet of paper." He holds it up and everyone starts to laugh.