7

Sorry that I wasn't able to update. So, to make it up for y'all, I decided to heat things up a little and since I fixed my laptop on my own, I get to update more. I don't have to use the computer or a tablet anymore! So starting from this chapter and so on, things will start happening. You'll either get mad or happy!

--

"Darius." She moans my name, while I kiss her neck. She wraps her legs around me, while I move down to her nipples. She lays a hand on my neck, wanting me to stay in this position for a while.

I lick them before I start to suck on them. I went almost 4 weeks without sex and I broke out of my shell once I seen this pretty lady walking down my path. Nice body, big ass. Everything a man wants. I was pretty surprise when she gave in quick, but at the same time I wasn't because I know that I got it like that.

I was just about to slide her panties off, but something stopped me. I sigh and get up. "You dad is here, isn't he?" I ask, searching for my pants.

"The doors are locked. He won't see you." She holds my arm and tries to pull me over.

"Why'd you give in so early?"

She shrugs. "I haven't had sex in a while and even though you haven't entered me yet, you're the best one I had. You know how to work them lips." She exclaims.

I know I do, but that's no excuse. These fellas out there needs to know how to work with what they got. In the words of the Carters: It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it. Those guys who she fucked before me was probably weak. Didn't eat her out right, or tried to hard.

"Imma get going." I walk over to her window to jump out. "I'll see you some other time......maybe." I climb out and walk to my car which is parked a distance away from her place.

"Come on baby." She yells while feeling on her breast, then licks her fingers. "I can eat you up real good." She moans.

That's a college girl. I smashed one before, but not like that. Females are slick. Well most of them are, which is why I'm not in a committed relationship. They're sneaky, smart, devious.

Lets look at that quarterback that played for FSU. He was in love with a girl, while she let fellas run a train on her. When someone filmed her, she blamed it on the quarterback, saying that he raped her, when he didn't. It was consensual.He had nothing to do with that video. He knew who did it, but it wasn't his part to tell and I agree with him for that. Now, he can't play football anymore. His career is over; over some loose female. That's crazy and that's why I have to keep my eyes wide open when searching for the right one in the future.

Males plays the game the most, but females plays it the smartest. They're skillful. Some of them are faithful and I applaud them for that. Them other females are getting booed off the stage.

I want to spend the rest of my night at the park, thinking about why I didn't fuck the shit out of that girl when I had the chance. Something is wrong with me. I didn't even know that her dad was here; that was just something I said for an excuse.

Feels good outside, though. Not too hot, not too cold. Il fait beau. Something I learned in French. I walk with my hands shoved in my pockets and think. Think about random things. "Jordyn?" I squint my eyes. I can see her sitting on bench, legs crossed, looking at the sky.

"Hi." She smiles.

"Jay allowed you to be out this late?" I ask.

"I..I.. snuck out."

I gasp and sit down. "I can't believe it."

She giggles. "You..you better b..believe it."

"I don't blame you. It's a beautiful night."

Darius Carterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें