14

I'm spending my weekend at Damien's crib. I wanted Jordyn to tag along, but we all know that wouldn't have happened for one thing: Jay. We're still not sure on when we should tell him. We don't want him finding out, on his own, 'cause shit like that can cause hell.

"Enjoying yourself?" Damien asks.

"Yes." I look up from my phone. Jordyn and I are actually snap chatting. Something I was never really interested in doing until she told me to download the app and do it with her.

"So how are you and your girlfriend doing?" He asks. How did he know? I never told him or even spoke about Jordyn since I stepped foot in his place.

"How'd you figured out?" I ask.

"I'm Damien, that's why and plus, you have been snap chatting with the same girl for over two hours now. That seems like a relationship to me."

"We've been dating for two weeks now and even though it's not long enough, I feel like I have chosen the right one. She's everything I need in a woman."

Damien nods. "I'm proud of you cuz. You deserve a girl like her and I can tell that you're happy with her."

"There's only one problem."

"What is it?"

"Jay still doesn't know and that's his cousin. She's been through so much in her life, that he's so protective of her. Jordyn and I don't know when to tell him, but we will."

Damien nods in understanding. "I can understand where he's coming from, but if he's really your friend and Jordyn's cousin, then he should give it a chance and let the people he loves be happy."

"I agree." Alex says out of nowhere. I didn't even know that she was standing right behind us. Got to admit, she is one beautiful girl.

Damien nods, then motions Alex to him, so she can sit on his lap. She does as he say. I noticed that she's wearing the big diamond crusted ring Damien proposed to her with. That shit is beautiful and I bet it was expensive.

"Just tell Jay. He'll understand. I can guarantee it."

"Now, here's a serious question." Damien speaks. "Wouldn't black and white be good wedding colors?"

I nod. "Yes. Those colors merge perfectly."

"Are you kidding me?" Alex speaks. "Our wedding will not be black and white. Those may merge perfectly, but not for our wedding." She looks at Damien. "You're not choosing anything for our wedding, besides the cake."

****

"I m...miss you." Jordyn whispers through her webcam.

"I miss you too." I smile. "I'll be back Sunday night, but you'll see me Monday morning.".

"How is y....your cousin?"

"He's doing well. How is your cousin?"

"Ok. I t...think he likes T..Tiffany, but is scared to d...date her."

I nod. It's pretty obvious that he does, but he's afraid to go to the next step with her. She is pregnant with another guy's baby. Tiffany is dumb for doing all those shit in the past, knowing Jay liked her, and I'm dumb as fuck for being of those guys to sleep with her.