9

CONTINUING

"Better?" I ask, once we reach outside, removing my eyes from her ass before she catches me.

"Much." She turns to face me. "Much b..better." She smiles.

I smile back and I can see the glowing in her eyes. "I also noticed something about you, Mrs. Creek."

"You're s...starting to notice a..a lot of things about me." She bring her hands together. "W...what else?"

"That you like wearing long sleeved clothing to school and out. Even when it's hot as hell." I start walking with her by my side.

"What lies b...beneath my clothing are p...permanent." She stops and looks at me.

I also stop to think. "You do harm to your skin?" I ask

"N..no." She lifts an eyebrow. "T...those are not per....manent. You'll just have to keep g...guessing." She continues to walk and I catch up to her.

I let out a sigh. Thank God! Now I hate that I have to keep guessing, knowing I won't figure it out any time soon - on my own. "Come on." I grab her wrist and surprisingly, she didn't wince or anything. So I believe her when she said that she doesn't do any harm.

"Wait!" She yells and I stop. She bends down and takes off her heels. "T..they were k..killing me!" She exclaims and holds them in her hand.

I laugh. "Come on and be careful." I grab her wrist again and continue to run with her to a picnic table in a park, near our school.

"W..why here?" She asks.

"My feet were killing my too." I sit down and she sits across from me.

"You're wearing heels also?" She giggles, as if that was funny.

"Jay is right you know."

"About wh...what?" She asks.

"You look beautiful tonight." I look into her eyes and I can see the stars reflecting on them, causing her to look even more beautiful. Now, I regret everything I said and done to her. Though, I didn't do much.

Her cheeks turns red and she looks down. "Th...thanks. You d...don't look bad yourself."

"I know." I joke. "Thank you, but I can't get over about what you're hiding under your clothing?" I look at her arms. "Tattoos?" I ask.

She nods. "I wish, b...but nope. Keep guessing."

"A rash, bump, chicken pox?" I exhale. "I give up."

She laughs, then gets up. She walks over to my side of the table and sits down, with the bench in-between her legs. Her back facing me. "Go ahead. Lift up my dress."

I look at her weird. Now I would have never expect Jordyn, the virgin Mary of our generation, to ask me to lift up that dress of hers, which she looks very sexy in. I don't know whether I'm dreaming or drunk. Someone must have put something in that punch. "D...Darius be quick." She says. I keep looking down at her, hesitating if I should do it or not.

"You're tying to get Jay to kill me?" I ask the back of her head, breaking my silence.

She looks around. "Th...there's no one out here. N..now hurry." She scoots towards me.