6

Today is the day Damien and Eli are coming to visit their old high school. The one I'm currently attending now. I'm pretty excited because this school can probably get back the excitement it once had. When they were around, this school was bumping. It was like a version of high school musical, but minus the musical and plus more black people.

The hallways are filled with students, teachers and administrators, while the outside of the school is filled with paparazzis and fans. It's like as if this is an award show. People in school pulls out their phones to take pictures and later post them on Instagram, Facebook.... etc..

The news spread pretty quickly. It went from the principal finding out, to the whole county. "THEY'RE HERE!" A girl shouts. And that's when everyone starts to shout, including some of the males out there.

"W...whats going on?" Jordyn asks, making me jump a little. "Sorry."

"It's OK." I chuckle. "Damien and Eli are visiting today." I look at the entrance, then back down at her. "With their fiance."

She gasps. "W..who knew." She giggles.

"I know right." I laugh along with her.

And that's it. Eli and Damien walks in, while holding on to their fiance's. Several securities are blocking them and the entrance from anybody that doesn't belong there.

Being Damien's cousin and a close friend to Eli, I didn't have to run up to them. I just stayed in front of my locker, waiting for them to spot me.

"I"ll g.. get going." Jordyn starts to walk away.

"Nooo." I grab her hand. "You're staying for this one." I smile at her.

She looks at the ground and smiles.

"Darius 'Bastard' Carter." Damien walks up to me with a smile on his face. I use my other hand to do our handshake.

"Damien 'Fucking' Carter." I look over at Eli. "Eli 'Trouble' Haynes." We shake hands.

"Alex Carter." She smiles.

"And Karen Haynes." They wave introducing themselves, using Eli's and Damien's last name instead of theirs.

"And what's your name?" Alex says, referring to Jordyn.

Damien looks at me and smiles. Remembering our phone conversation days ago, I knew that had to be the reason. "This is Jordyn." I lift Jordyn's head up. "Jordyn this is my cousin Damien, and his fiance Alex." I point. "And this is one of my close friends Eli and his fiance Karen."

Jordyn waves. I can tell that both of them connected with Jordyn, especially Alex. "Why don't you show us around." Alex grabs Jordyn hand away from mine and walks away with both Karen and Jordyn.

"Be careful." Eli, Damien and I shout at the same time.

"So that's her?" Damien asks.

"There is no her."

"Yeah right. You were holding her hand." Eli adds.

"That's because...." I stop myself. There's no point in arguing.

"OMG!" Jay says in a girly tone. "Look who it is." He runs up to them and does the guy handshake.

"Still the joker huh?" Eli laughs.

"You know it!" He does the girly tone again.

We all laugh. "I need you guys to help me with something."