11

She laughed when I asked her how'd she feel if a guy like me, likes a guy like her. She mother f*cking laughed. She doubted herself and asked me a question saying 'Why would a guy like you, like a girl like me? I'm way out of their league.' She puts herself down.

I don't think that she's out of my league. I think she fits right in my category and has everything I want in a woman. She only lacks being the freaky type. Though, they say that the quietest ones are the freakiest. I'll just have to experience it one day.

"Darius, what do you think about sex?" My health teacher interrupts my thought.

"Sex is amazing."

"Do you think there's a difference between making love and having sex?" She asks.

I sat there in silence and thought about it for a minute. "No. I don't think that there's a difference between making love and having sex."

"Why not?"

"Sex is sex. They both involve having sexual intercourse. There's no difference to me."

"Well have you ever been in love?" She asks.

"No, I haven't." I wonder where she's trying to get with this conversation.

"Then you wouldn't know the difference between making love and having sex. You have to be deeply in love to make love.... Am I correct?" She asks.

"I guess so. I know where you're trying to go with this and it won't change my mind. What positions does making love have, that having sex doesn't? They both are the same to me."

"I can't argue with you Mr. Carter until you experience it." She walks around the classroom.

She's right, but what's there to experience. They both are the same shit, just different names. "Now, can someone tell me their definition of love." She looks around the classroom and sees that no one raise their hand. "Ok, why don't I ask Darius." She walks back to me.

She wants the dick.

"You said you haven't been in love?" She looks at me. "Am I correct?"

"Yup." I pop the p.

"Then what's your definition?" She sits up straight.

"My definition of love is an emotion that can either build you or hurt you. However, it's much easier to feel love rather than to explain it. It can take a person's whole life to understand the very true meaning of love, or not. Being accepted unconditionally exactly as you are. Someone loving you knowing your faults, problems, fears, aspirations and dreams and helping you along the journey of this life." I stop and look over at Jordyn who was in the corner listening to everything that I am saying.

The teacher nods. "Very impressive. I can tell behind all that sexual intercourse and stuff, you're a sweet guy Mr. Carter. Nothing like your cousin."

I laugh along with some other classmates. "What was his definition?" I ask and knowing Damien and how much of a player he was, he must've said something stupid.

"(L)ove (O)pening (V)agina (E)veryday."

The class laughs. Damien ass gave an acronym. "He was a good student, though. I knew he was going to end up finding a girl, but he always disagreed."

"What made you so sure he was going to find one."

"Because I'm Mrs. Turner, that's why. Plus, it'll take that special girl to turn a player into a faithful guy." She's right. "And his fiance did a miracle on your cousin."

"I thought it was some type of voodoo." I speak.

She laughs. "If she did, then it worked. Here's the thing about players." She sits on top of a desk. "They think that they're not made for love. Only for sexual things. They think it's OK to move on from one girl to another after they hit it."

The girls in our classroom starts agreeing, including Jordyn over there who is just nodding her head.

"Now, I know some of these these girl are not agreeing to this." A guys shouts. "If y'all wasn't throwing y'all's pussy at us so easily, then it wouldn't have been like that." He makes a point.

"Use a proper term."

"My bad. Kitty cat." He changes the word.

"Not all women are the same. It's like you fellas, want to play the good girls, and have a relationship with the bad ones." A girl speaks. She's also right. "That's why most of y'all can't find a relationship because y'all chase the hoes and hood rats, more than the good and self-respected ones."

I take a glance at Jordyn who nods her head. I know she has something to say, but is afraid to speak her mind.

He responds to her comment, "Man, whatever. I would've made you my hoe within a heartbeat." 

"Is that why you couldn't get it last time you asked.... Sorry, I mean begged?" She snaps.

"DAMN." Was all I said. She went there and had the right. He disrespected her. Now here's one thing I know, a good, self-respected girl doesn't like being called a hoe, bitch, etc...

That's a common word to us fellas. That's how most of us call or describe most females. That hoe over there. That hoe stink. Wasn't that the hoe that fought over juice? Every female, whether she is or not. On the other hand, some women have referred themselves as a bitch or a hoe. So much of us fellas are calling them what they call themselves.

**

After a whole debate in class, it was time for lunch. The time where I finally get to talk to Jordyn and get her to be more comfortable with me. i really want to ask her why she ran after we kissed.

"Mind if I join you?" I ask. She looks up from her book.

"Of course."She puts a bookmark where she left off.

I sit down and hand over some food I bought for her. She stares at it for a bit. "Don't worry. I didn't poison it. I don't know about the cafeteria workers. I think they have it out for me." I joke.

She giggles and takes it. "T...thank you."

I look at her. I finally noticed that she's not wearing a long sleeved shirt, but it was long enough to cover her scars. "I have a question."

"Yes?" She takes a bit of her food.

"Why did you run away after we kissed?"

"B....because people c....came out."

I gave her a look, basically signaling her  to elaborate.

"I t...thought you w...wouldn't want t..to be seen w...with me."

Where the hell did she get that from. "That's not true. I don't care about what they have to say."

She slightly smiles. "S...so that person you said that a g...guy like you, l..liking a girl like me.... T...that's you?" She asks.

I nod. "Wow, you catch on fast." I say sarcastically. 

She looks down and smiles, blushing. She then looks back up and doesn't speak. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"W...why me?" She asks.

"Well...." I was ready to give her an explanation, but Jay walks over to our table with Tiffany by his side, completely ruining the moment.

Thanks Jay.....

---

A/N:

Some facts about me: I hate being called the B and H word. When I guy says that, I correct them and they apologize.

Anyways, I really like this chapter, especially the Health Class, PART. I love speaking about those topics.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

BTW: I came up with that acronym! Funny huh?