8

Since sex has been easier to get, love has been harder to find. And that shit it true, especially coming from me, a guy who gets sex every other day. I don't think love will ever be for me or fit in my category. I know that there's some good girl out there, but I don't think I'll ever be good for them mentally and a little bit physically.

I don't know my type yet in relationship wise, but I do know my type is in fucking. It's a damn shame. I adore women, but it's most of them I can't really stand or see myself with. Now lets see that things I can point out and find attractive.

She must be shorter than I am, because I refuse to jump or have her pick me up, to kiss her lips. She has to be ambitious, sexy, good in bed, and most importantly, not one of those girls who will follow in another females tracks. Must be her own person. Know how to cook.

Something I dislike about females is when they are thirsty on Facebook, but not good looking in person. Those who tends to jump in fights, when it should be one on one. Fake females and those females that tend to diss their ex because he broke up with her. "ooo chyle (child), he have a small penis, anyways." When the bitch wasn't hollering that when he was giving it to her.

Some guys do that shit too, but females are worst. I don't want a ratchet female, especially those who wears the rainbow colors on their head. A female that's always fighting. A female that allows other guys to run a train on them, a female that lets other people boost their head up into doing stupid shit. I can keep going, but that'll be a whole chapter book.

See, it's too many girls doing the dumb shit I mentioned. That explains why I can't be in a relationship. Females are so out there. Too many of them trying to fit in, than trying to be who they really are. Same with males, but I'm speaking on females right now.

I sometimes wish to be born as an 80's baby. They have all of the good females. The ones I'm looking for. 90's generation is fucked up and we're not getting any better. It's more females getting pregnant, than getting their diploma. It's more females fighting over their boyfriend's, who never gave a fuck about them, than them fighting for good grades.

And just because your bad and 'can get it' doesn't mean that the guy will bring you home to meet his mother. Man, that is so disrespectful to bring a female like that to his mother. However, Tyga, Wiz Khalifa and Kanye didn't seem to care. Looks like you can marry these hoes, but not me. I can't do that shit. I'll fuck one, but I'll never bring her to my momma house to meet her. Hell no.

Man, I'll have a lot of things to teach my daughter in the future because society will not get any better. "May I ask you something?" Jay interrupts my thoughts.

"You just did." I say while taking a bite of my wrap.

"This is serious, Dare."

"It better be. What is it?" I ask.

"How would feel if you're helping a pregnant girl and the child is not yours?"

"I'll help her cross the street and pick up things when they drop." I shrug.

"No, I mean in helping them with the baby. Bringing them in, providing for the baby." He brings his spoon into his mouth.

" I really don't know, but I do know that there will be a lot of responsibilities. Why?"

"Well......The other day I saw Tiffany in a corner crying. I asked her what's wrong and she said that her actual baby daddy pushed her to the curve and doesn't know what she wants to do."

"Sooo...." I say, wanting him to continue.

"So, being the nice guy I am, I offered her my help and I'll be there for her until she have the baby."