4

Time for my favorite class. Gym. It's where I'm free from books and learning. I don't have to worry about the teachers telling me to be quiet when I have something to say to a friend or out loud in general. We get no homework, and the class assignments are basically just to have fun. You can't possible get an F in here. All you have to do is show up, dress out and play. What kid wouldn't want that? And if there is one kid that doesn't, then they're not normal.

"Okay." Coach blows his whistle. "To start off the class, we'll be playing dodge ball. I need two team captains. Any volunteers?" The whole class starts to raise their hands... Well some. "All right. I choose Jordyn and Gia."

People starts to groan once he chose Jordyn and starts to beg Gia for her to pick them. I honestly feel bad, though I'm not begging anyone. It's not like she has some type of disease.

"Jordyn, you pick first." The coach instructs.

"She better not choose me." Random people starts shouting. It's very ironic how Jay doesn't have this class because I know he would've gave each and every single one of them something they're asking for... An ass whooping.

Jordyn just looks around, not sure of who to pick. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to make the wrong decision so people won't diss her or something. "I'll join your team." I step up to the plate. First time I've ever done this shit and people are pretty surprised that I did it. I know most of them were expecting that I'd join Gia's team because we're friends with benefits. Well... we were, that was until she got to the I love you shit.

I can see Gia eyeing me down along with other females. I shrugged it all off. Someone had to join her team and If it wasn't going to be them, it's going to be me.... because I'm nice of course.

I can see that Jordyn smiles a little, not really wanting to show any expression. I would've just to piss these females off. It's time to play and the balls are all aligned up in the center of the gym. Each team on their side. Once the coach blows the whistle, everyone runs to the center and grabs a ball and automatically starts throwing. I was dodging balls and throwing them as good as possible.

It's now down to three people. One on the opposing team, which is a huge female, or stud. Whatever you call them and two on my team which is Jordyn and I. I don't know how the fuck she lasted this long. Not saying she sucks, but I just never expected it.

The stud has all the balls on her side, leaving us with one, and just when Jordyn was going to pick it up, the girl aims it towards her head and being the NICE guy I am, I block it, allowing it to hit me instead. I don't know what in the world did I just do because I know Jordyn will be scared to throw the ball without getting threatened by the opponent.

"W...why'd you do that f...for?" Jordyn looks up at me.

"You could've gotten your brains knocked out." I speak, still blocking her.

"N...now it's only up t..to me." She says. "N..not a good idea." She looks deep into my eyes and I can see that she's scared. Of what..? There is no one in this school to be afraid of.

"Listen Jordyn." I start. "You got this. Don't let her size or face intimidate you." I grab the ball and hand it to her. "Act as if this is trig, but more physical."

She laughs. I walk to the sidelines with the rest of my teammates and watch. "That kiss got you hooked huh?" Bryce, one of my pals speaks.

"You got all that from a kiss?" I ask. "You can't be serious."

"Dare, you never knew she had this class till the kiss." He argues and it's true. I've never noticed her before in my life. I've been to Jay's house plenty of times and she was still invisible.