Chapter 33: Subject 17

  A white flash went in front of my vision and then the screen that was once in front of my vision was being removed slowly. I blink a few times and adjust my eyes. I lifted up my head and then looked around. I rested my head against the back of the Animus. I close my eyes and then swallowed hard. I opened my eyes and then looked around. I look to my side and I notice that Rebecca is over in front of her computer screen. I take my arm out of the rest and try to pull myself up. I sit on the side of the Animus and put my hands to my head. I bring my head and then stand up.

“Whoa, easy.” Rebecca says

  Rebecca put an arm around me. I felt dizzy. I put a hand to my forehead and then sat down on the Animus again. Rebecca put a hand on my back and just looked at me.

“Fuck, I knew this was going to happen!”

“Just calm down, she’ll be fine.” Shaun said back to Rebecca

  I swallowed hard and then looked over to Rebecca and Shaun. I gave them both a weak smile and then got up from sitting down. I took one step and was fine. Rebecca took her hand away from my back as I started to walk on my own. I look around and notice that our stuff isn’t in the room anymore. It was just an empty room with the Animus and the computer beside it. How long have I been in the Animus?

“How . . . how long have I been in there for?”

“A little bit longer than what you should have.” Rebecca replied

  I look around and then my head starts to pound. I groaned and put a hand to my head. Shaun walked over to me and then passed me a water bottle and an aspirin. I took both from his hands and took the aspirin and chugged down the water.

“Where is everything?”

“We’re leaving.” Rebecca replied as she started to unplug plugs

“Leaving?! Where?”

“Well, we’re leaving. You’re not.” Shaun replied

“Where am I going?”

“You, are going to save Subject 17.” Shaun replied

---------------------------

I have good news and bad news. The bad news, this book has come to it's end, sadly. I've had a great time writing this story and I never thought it would get this many reads on it. Thank you guys so much for supporting me and the book. Thanks for sticking around during this crazy ride, but every good ride comes to it's end. Once you're off, you get back in line again to go on it again.

Hey, that's the good news! There's another book! Yay! If you didn't realize, I did put in the description Book 1. So, this means that Book 2 will be starting next week! I'll be posting the new Book every Friday until further notice. I'll probably do the same thing I did with this one, I might start uploading twice a week if I think it's not progressing fast enough.

Anyway, I'll see you guys next week with a new story!

-hey895