Chapter 6

Tori's POV:

 3 weeks later...

I lept from my bed, feeling my stomach cramp again and ran for the bathroom. My gagging became worse as I knelt over the toilet, emptying out my insides for the third time this morning. I could hear my Mum rush into the room with a towel and held back my hair.

Tears ran from my eyes as I stood an wiped my mouth with the towel. Mum gave me a concerned look as I leaned over the sink, my hair covering my face. I coughed loudly then turned to face her. Was I dying or something?

"What's wrong with me?" I groaned, clutching my cramping stomach. Mum shook her head.

"I'm not sure, but if you aren't feeling the best then your Dad and I aren't going to America." Mum sighed, I shook my head fast resulting in me having a head spin.

"No." I groaned. "You can't just throw hundreds of dollars away like that, you've been planning this trip for ages!" I argue, frowning at her. She raises her eyebrows and bites her cheek. "Mum, just go. I'll be fine, I'm practically an adult! I can look after myself!" I tried convincing her. She stares at me for a few seconds.

"But what if your really si-"

"Mum! Go! I will be fine!" I cut her off, pushing her out of my room. She crossed her arms and let out a sigh of defeat.

"Well, we leave in half an hour!" She calls down the hall.

"I'll be out after my shower!" I call back then shut the door. My stomach clenched again, making me wince slightly and clutch it. What is wrong with me? I'll invite Chloe over and see if she knows any possibilities of what I had.

With a 20 minute shower, I jumped out and got changed into some baggy sweat pants and a singlet, it was only Chloe not like it was Channing Tatum. And she's seen me at my worst anyway, that's pretty much how we met and became great friends. I grabbed my phone and typed away a message to Chloe, pressing down on the send button and waiting for her to reply. She replied almost immediately, saying she'd be over in 5 with Chinese food. Oh, how I love her.

 "Tori! We're leaving now!" Mum yelled from the kitchen, I bounced down the hallway and to the front door where Mum and Dad stood with their suitcases. I smiled, wrapping them both in a big bear hug and pressing kisses all over their faces. Dad chuckled as Mum complained playfully.

"Bye Mum and Dad, have fun! I love you both and have a safe flight!" I say joyfully.

"Goodbye Sweetie, call us if anything's wrong!" Mum said as she followed Dad out the door. They walked down to Dad's car and started to load the car. I watched at the door, then noticed Chloe making her way across the road to me. She carried a plastic bag in one hand and two cups in a cardboard cup holder in the other. I smiled to her as she saw me and received one back.

"Have fun in America Mr and Mrs Innes." Chloe smiled as she walked past them. They quickly thanked her and shuffled inside the car, waving me off and shouting things such as 'stay safe', 'we love you', 'keep the house tidy'. Blah blah blah. I smiled and waved then walked back inside the house with Chloe following. She shut the door behind her before turning to me and smiling widely.

"No parents for 6 months! WOO!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. I quickly took the food and drinks out of her hands before she could spill anything and propped them onto the kitchen bench. I put on a forced smile, knowing I was going to be alone for 6 months wasn't a good feeling.

She didn't seem to notice my slight sadness and pulled out 2 tubs of fried rice from the plastic bag. I licked my lips at the sight, sitting down on one of the bench stools. Chloe sat across from me and slid a tub over to me. I grabbed the little plastic fork that came with the meal and dug into it, finishing in about 5 minutes. Chloe's jaw dropped at the sight.

"What made you eat so fast?" She gawked, lifting up the empty container as if the rice had fallen straight through it.

"I don't actually know, I've been really strange lately." I said, taking a sip of my drink. She frowned at me.

"Strange, how?"

"I've just been having the worst stomach pains, vomiting early in the morning... now I'm eating like a cow!" I said as if it were nothing. Her eyes grew wide and it looked as if all the pieces clicked together in her mind.

"Oh my god..." She breathed. I gave her a confused look. "Tori, when was the last time you... you know... were sexually active?" She asked out of no where. I still didn't get why she was asking this.

"Um... why?"

"Just answer the question!" She said hurriedly. I blinked, not expecting her reaction and felt my cheeks heat. When was the last time I had sex? I tried to remember, then as if a little light bulb lit up above my head I remembered. I groaned internally, not wanting to remember the one thing that tore me and him apart. Speaking of him,  after we graduated I hadn't seen him since. The last we talked was when I ran from him like an emotional wreck. I never see his car in the driveway anymore, so I presumed he moved elsewhere.

"Um.. about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Why?" I asked again. Her face paled as she stared at me. She gulped loudly.

"Tori?..." She questioned.

"Yes, what!?" I snapped, getting sick of waiting.

"Is there any chance you're pregnant?"

I felt my stomach drop. Oh. My. Gosh.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Yeah, I skipped a few weeks! I'm sorry! But I didn't want you to get bored of listening to the same thing so I skipped it to where she first starts to get her pregnancy sickness! Uh-oh..

AND TO ALL MY SILENT READERS OUT THERE THAT HAVENT COMMENTED OR ANYTHAAAAANG, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Hope you enjoyed Lov-e-liessssssssss xo