Chapter 42

Tori's POV:

"Don't scream when I tell you this." I whispered quietly, my back pressed against my bedroom door. I don't know why I was being quiet, but I was. My cheeks were already flushing a bright pink.

"Just hurry up and tell me woman!" Chloe yelled, making me roll my eyes with a smirk. It felt like years since I've talked to her.

"It's official!" I squealed quietly. She knew exactly what I meant, seeing as she was the one trying to get Niall and I together for so long.

"AAAAAAAAH!" She screamed, making me pry the phone away from my ears as they rung at a high pitched noise. I winced at the sound before bringing the phone back to my ear.

"You said you wouldn't scream!" I complained, making her chuckle.

"Sorry, but oh my gosh! I knew you two would get together, next is the wedding." She giggled. I felt the need to slap her as my cheeks reddened.

"You don't know that." I laughed to myself, walking over to the bed and staring at myself in the tall mirrors.

"Oh Hun, please. I predicted that you and Niall would be dating and what happened?" I could hear the smirk that was laced in her voice. She was right, she always was.

"Shut up." I mumbled, giggling along with it. She joined in laughing. I missed this, I haven't spoken to her in weeks.

"So how's my two God children?" She questioned. After she found out about me having twins, she instantly declared herself as their God mother. My best friend everyone.

"They're both going great, healthy and everything." I smiled. "Only 2 months to go Chlo!" I squealed excitedly.

"Holy shit! Only that long!? I swear only yesterday you were only 3 months along!" She exclaimed, sounding confused. I laughed and shook my head.

"Nope, you better be there when I come out of the birthing room." I scold her, trying to sound demanding.

"Well duh, where else would I be?" She snickered.

"Just making sure!" I smiled. She laughed before changing the subject.

"I saw your parents in town yesterday." She spoke quietly. I felt an emptiness fill my stomach at the thought. I hadn't talked to them in months. How could I have not remembered they were back a few weeks ago? What if I see them again? My stomach was churning at the thought. I sucked in sharply after hearing Chloe call my name a few times. "Tori? Tori answer me!" She demanded, making me snap back to reality. 

"How are they? Did you speak to them? Do they look any different?" I spoke fast, my voice just coming out in mumbles. 

"Slow down! I only talked to them for about 2 minutes then we went our own ways. They don't look any different, and they seem fine. A little blank, but fine." She sighed. "They told me they miss you." She said quietly. I only grew angry, of course there was a mix of different emotions I was feeling from that but anger stood out the most. 

"They kicked me out and now they miss me!? They could've told me that themselves. No, they just could've faced me instead of kicking me out, but y'know what? I don't care because if they hadn't, I wouldn't be in a relationship with the man I love! Okay! This pisses me off!" I screamed into the phone. It was silent for a few seconds afterwards. "It isn't fair, Chloe." My voice cracked as well as my insides. I just didn't get them, they don't have the right to miss me if they kick me out. 

"I know, I know it isn't. But they're your parents Tori, you'll have to face them soon." She sighs. I nod my head. I know she's right, again. 

"I'll talk to you later." I struggle to form words but hang up the phone. I lay down on my bed and release a tired, stressed sigh. 

Niall's POV: 

"I don't care because if they hadn't, I wouldn't be in a relationship with the man I love!" I felt my heart stop, for her to actually say those words to someone, well admit it, is, wow. It was difficult to wrap my finger around it. I know we've said it before, but to hear it like that well that's a different story.

I took the doorknob in my hand and twisted it, pushing it open. Tori was on her bed, driftly staring at the ceiling. Her chest was rising and falling quite quickly, and her face was red. She'd either been screaming or crying, and I didn't like either of them. 

I slowly walked over to the bed and slipped in next to her, I was still rather sore from my surgery. She turned over to me so we were facing and we both just stared into each other's eyes. "I don't understand anything." She croaked, her voice breaking. I turned her around so her back was pressed into my chest. She sniffed slightly as I leaned over and pressed my lips to her cheek for a few seconds. I watched her eyes flutter closed at the contact before I rested my head back on the pillow. 

"Get some sleep, love." I whispered as I shut my eyes closed and snaking my arms around her. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I'M SO SORRY IT'S SHORT! But I updated early, yaaaah? 

Okay, so like, I'm going to be doing a thing. I'll give you my snapchat, fan account, and you guys can add me etc. AND if I'm in the mood, every now adn then I'll give you guys missions, like sending me a photo of... Idk, an apple? Idk, it'll be something better :") AND IF I GET MORE THAN 10 THEN I WILL UPDATE EARLY. Sound good? Awesome! 

Here it is: KelseyImIdk

I'll see you lovelies soon :* xoxox 

~k e l s e y x