Chapter 9

IMPORTANT!!: Okay, so I'm changing Emily's name to Chloe! For reasons to be revealed further into the story :3
THANK YOU!

Tori's POV:

"The number you have called has expired. Please check the number you have dialled and try again." The computer-voiced lady spoke through the phone. Damn Niall and getting a new phone! I groaned and hung up, throwing my phone onto the couch.

"It's no use! We're not going to find him, we've been looking for a week and 3 days already! This baby is going to grow up without knowing who their Father is and I'm going to be stuck raising them on my own! This is all too hard, Chloe! How could I have been so stupid!" I yelled in exhaustion. Chloe sighed and sat next to me. She fiddled with her fingers as I stared down at my stomach, you could already see a small bump.

"Why don't we tell your parents' first?" She suggested, I shook my head. Niall should know first, he is the Father. "I'm sorry we can't find him." She whispered. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and side hugged her.

"Thank you for helping me through this, even if we don't find him." I whispered back, looking out the window. I pulled away, sighed and stood. Her eyes widened at my stomach.

"You already have a baby bump!" She gasped, standing. I nodded, rubbing my fragile hand over it. She stared at me for a moment, sympathy and apology clear in her eyes. Why was she sorry? "Okay, we're going to find this man. I can't stand seeing you like that. What haven't we tried?" She spoke to herself, then began naming off all of the social sites we've tried.

"There's no point Chloe... We've tried almost everything. Twitter, Facebook... Even Instagram!" I chuckled with no humour in my tone. She dropped her hands and let out a frustrated groan.

"Why is this so difficult!" She complained.

"It's all my fault... I never should have done it in the first place." I mumbled. I saw Chloe look at me through the corner of my eye.

"It's no one's fault Tori, think on the bright side. You have a beautiful baby right now, growing inside you and in only less than 8 months, he or she will be held in your arms." She tried to make me feel better, it worked a fraction and I gave her a small smile. It's a nice feeling about having a baby, but I'm still shocked. I didn't expect to have it so young...

I walked over to the kitchen, pulling on my brothers hoodie. "I'm going for a walk, I'll be back later. You can stay if you want but I just need some fresh air. Help yourself to food and stuff." I spoke, walking towards the door and leaving a confused Chloe standing in the lounge. I opened the door and shut it behind me, jogged down the porch steps and began walking on the pathway.

It was cold, really cold. You could see my breath whenever I breathed out. I pulled my arms around me as I began to shake. I didn't turn around though, I kept walking. To where? I'm not sure myself.

Niall's POV:

I think I'm loosing it. I've never been this depressed about not seeing her. And knowing she's probably forgotten about me or has a boyfriend tears my insides to shreds. A knock at my bedroom door sounded, snapping me out of my thoughts. I sat on my king bed, strumming random notes on my guitar.

"Come in." I called, my voice cracking. I cleared my throat awkwardly as the door opened to reveal a concerned looking Liam. When did he get here?

"How long have you been in this room?" Liam asked, his eyebrows furrowing. I shrugged.

"About 3 days. Why?" I asked like it was nothing. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped.

"Niall you need to get out of this house! It's so unhealthy for you. Look at you, you look like you've been hit by a train." He scolded, walking in and tugging me off the bed. I looked in the body length  mirror attached to my closet door. He was right.