Chapter 35

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT, I RAN OUT OF IDEAS!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Tori's POV:

I had doubled in bra size already and I'm only just 6 months pregnant. It is the most frustrating thing a woman can go through, bra's are expensive! If they could lower the pricing, I'm sure it would be a start to world peace.

But to think that the twins will be born in only 3 months scares the living hell out of me, but I'm so excited I can't not smile. Niall has been working all week with a tight scheduele, so today I just sat and relaxed with a hot cup of tea and read a good book. It was pretty good to say the least, but knowing Niall would be home in less than an hour excited me.

My phone buzzed in my pocket signalling I had a notification. I unlocked it, viewing another unsatisfying message to be found.

'How fat are you now? haha fatty, that's your new name.'

These texts were starting to sound as if a 5 year old had written them, but I couldn't help them get to me slightly. I've really been trying to ignore it, but it's just tormenting me. I'm not telling Niall that it's still going on, he doesn't need more unimportant stuff in his life that he shouldn't be worrying about. But everyday, I'll recieve numerous texts saying rude and hurtful things. They are starting to get to me. Really. I don't know what to do about it but just accept them. Although all they do is pull me down and make me feel like shit.

I'll just keep it to myself and hope it passes. Yeah, sounds good.

I heard the door swing open, making a small smile crawl onto my face. "I'm hoooome!" My favourite Irish accent called from the front door.

"And I'm still on the couch!" I yelled back, earning a chuckle in return. The blonde haired boy appeared from around the corner, one shoulder holding up a big black bag. His face was slightly bushed red from his training and his chest rose and fell quickly.

"And now, I'm going to go and shower." He said, pretending to sniff his armpit and scrunching his face up in disgust. I giggled as he walked away with a big grin and disapeared down the hall. After 15 minutes of flicking through the channels on TV, Niall appeared again, hair slightly damp and messy from rubbing a towel over it. He was dressed in only some shorts, showing off his perfect build. I stood from the couch, walking towards him.

"Smelling better?" I asked, a small smirk on my face. Niall cocked his head to the side and walked closer to me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"I don't know, you tell me?" He spoke as I laughed into his chest. I tugged his arms off of me and shook my head.

"Much better." I laughed as he smirked.

"Well that's a relief." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me again, this time more gentle. We stared into each others eyes, I had to bite my lip to stop myself from smiling like a fool. I still wasn't sure about what Niall and I were. It was more than a friendship, but less than a relationship. We were stuck on a border and I have no idea why. I think it had to do with the fact that we were too focused on my pregnancy.

"So how was work?" I questioned.

"Tiring. I had so many clients due for a lesson." He groaned, burying his head into my shoulder. I chuckled, pulling his head up and cupping my hands around his face.

"Poor you." I pouted my lips, sarcastically.

"You should give me a kiss to make me feel better." He smiled cheekily. I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay, close your eyes." I smiled to myself. He did as told as I put up my hand. "Get readyyyyy!" I squealed as he puckered his lips before my hand made contact with them. He opened his eyes and laughed loudly then crossed his arms.

"That's no fair." He huffed.

"Sorry buttercup!" I chirped, walking back to the couch. He shook his head with a smile and dissapeared into the kitchen.

"How do you feel for chicken sandwiches?" He called a few seconds later. I smiled widely.

"Sounds great!" I laughed, throwing my head back on the couch.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, MY INTERNET CRASHED AND SCHOOL GOT IN THE WAY AND I'VE BEEN HAVING THE WORST WEEK. LITERALLY TO THE POINT OF.. you know.. BUT DON'T WORRY I'M ALL FINE NOW AND READY TO WRITE. ALSO, I NEED IDEAS SO IF YOU BEAUTIFUL READERS COULD COMMENT THINGS IT'D BE FANTIDILYASTIC!

I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL SO MUCH, I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU ALL, REALLY. THANK YOU FOR WAITING <33333

~k e l s e y x