Chapter 52

Okay to make this clear, people have been asking about Lizzie. Wellllll, she will appear but I'm not gonna spoil things so shhhh. :x 

Also, to da h8rz: Don't try and correct me on my work, it's my own work that you clearly aren't imagining properly. I know about pregnancy, my mum has had seven kids. You can buy stretchable clothing made for pregnant women. INCLUDING SKINNY JEANS. Don't ask me, insult me or judge my writing, because I won't take any of it into consideration or change it because you're having a problem with it, simply stop reading or just go with it. 

And as for my beautiful readerssss: I love you guys so much, thank you all for voting, commenting and sharing! I haven't told you enough how much I appreciate it! Thank you isn't good enough! <3 x

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"I just hate that they think they could just come back into my life, as if nothing happened," I groaned as my feet kicked along the pathway. Niall pushed the double pram in front of us both, the park was only a little while more down the road. Niall huffed, his broad chest rose and fell. It was intimidating, to be completely honest. 

"It's a little inconsiderate," He sighed and shook his head. Parent's don't understand, they just need to put themselves in others shoes and maybe then they'd get an idea. I quickly checked Diana and Caleb, making sure they were wrapped up properly and asleep. I didn't want them getting sick in cold weather. 

We approached the park, soon spotting a free table and sitting down. I released a tired sigh and let my head rest against Niall's shoulder, closing my eyes. He leant his head back on mine and we both sat in silence for a few moments, just enjoying each others company.  

"Do you want a coffee? I'm just gonna go across the road to grab one," He said and wrapped an arm around my waist. I smiled and nodded as he kissed my forehead and stood. I watched him walk away slowly and into the small coffee shop across the road. I pulled the pram towards me as I smiled at the two. They seemed to be such angels, but you really wouldn't be thinking that when you have to get up at early hours just to feed them. 

"You're both evil, but I love you too much to care," I said as I played with their shoes. Diana twitched her foot as her eyes began fluttering open. I bit my lip. "Please don't cry, please don't cry, please don't cry." I said uneasily. She finally looked at me and stared, I was waiting for her to break out crying, but her lips curled into a small smile and she stayed quiet. I leaned forward slowly. "Are you in a good mood today?" I asked, knowing she won't reply with 'Yeah I am! Thank you for asking.', but it was just awkward not talking. 

"Are you gonna not cry if I hold you?" I said, unbuckling her seat belt. She had layers and layers of clothing wrapped around her, making her look 10 times her size. She just waved her arms and stared at the grass around us. I chuckled and pulled her to my chest, she smiled as I began making faces at her. "You're in a really good mood, or you just don't hate me," I laughed. "I'm hoping it's the second because love, you're stuck with me for the next 18 years of your life." I continued making faces at her, it really pleased me when I managed to get a reaction out of her. 

She actually laughed at me at one point. Well it wasn't really a laugh, it was more one of those awkward baby cooing noises, either way it counts. "You're a lot smaller than Caleb, huh?" I smiled.  

"Here you are, Ma'am," Niall's voice flooded my ears. I turned my head as he placed a coffee and chocolate chip muffin in front of me. I raised an eyebrow as he smirked. 

"Muffin too, hey?" I smiled and sipped on my coffee. He shrugged his shoulders. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about," He said and looked to the side. I just laughed at his silliness and continued drinking the warm beverage. I loved the feeling of my stomach being warm, especially in winter. 

"Look, she's not even crying!" I cheered, motioning towards Diana who leant into my other arm. He smiled widely, showing off his straight teeth and laughed. 

"She's building up a cry, you wait." He teased stealing a bit of the muffin. My mouth made an 'O' shape as I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"Bully," I hissed, trying to keep a straight face. I turned and faced my back towards him. 

"Toriiiiii," I whined and came to sit next to me. I turned sideways so my back was still facing him and placed Diana back in the pram, buckling her belt back up. "Let me love you," He laughed, pulling me back to him. I squirmed in his hold, letting out the laugh I had been holding back as he began digging his fingers in my rib cage. My feet stomped on the ground as I looked like a worm that's just been touched. 

"Niall! Stop!" I squealed in a fit of laughter. He smirked. 

"Will you let me love you?" He questioned, in a funny voice. I nodded, smirking to myself. 

"Yes!" I screamed, trying to gain my breath. He hestiated before letting me go and allowing me to sit on the seat and breathe properly. I looked at him and smirked, causing him to raise an eyebrow. "Just kidding!" I yelled and ran towards the slide. He groaned. 

"I can't leave here!" He said, motioning towards the pram. I stuck out my tongue. 

"Sucker!" I laughed. He narrowed his eyes and stood, I watched as he pushed the sleeping twins towards me and parked them just next to the swing set across from the slide. I climbed the ladder to the slide and sat at the top, waiting for Niall to chase me. Funny, we were the parent's here. 

"Go on," He encouraged, standing at the bottom of the slide. I laughed and pushed myself down, he grabbed my ankles and pulled me closer to him, pecking me on the lips quickly before continuing to bury his fingers into my sides. 

"You don't stop!" I screamed, laughing as I pushed him off of me. 

"Well now you're stuck with me bub," He winked, making me shove his chest. 

"Weirdo." I smiled, making him gleam back at me. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Awkward, I was supposed to update a few days ago but got side trackedddddd. I'm really bad with this timing thing, you guys need to message me a few days earlier and be like 'YO BONQUISHA UPDATE IN 3 DAYS!'. Maybe I should start setting alarms ! Omggggg. 2 much 2 handle. 

Thank you for your votes and comments guys, it really means a lot <3 xx

(And for putting up with my shitty updating.)

NOW UPDATING EVERY FRIDAY AGAIN. (MAYBE I'LL INCLUDE THIS FRIDAY, IF I LOVE YOU ENOUGH. jks guys ily all so much)