Chapter 62

Tori's POV: 

When I felt the dip in the bed, I felt my eyes slide open. I was still curled into a ball and facing the same blank wall. I turned my head when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

Niall. 

I bit the inside of my lip and sat up, giving him a small, forced smile. "Good morning," He hummed, kissing my cheek softly. I leaned into him. He couldn't do that to me. He wouldn't. But he might. I wanted to smack my forehead with my palm and scream into a pillow. I needed to confront him, I know that but I don't know how. 

'Hey Niall, any chance you're cheating on me?' 

Yeah, I don't think that approach would go too well. I released a sigh, which of course, he noticed. He held my shoulders and moved me to sit up straight. I looked up at him, his confused scowl looked back at me. He always looks cute when he does that.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, his head crooked to the side. I rubbed my shoulder with my opposite hand.

"Nothing," I whispered, a small, fake smile on my lips. "Everything's fine." 

"No. Everything's not fine, I've known you for years. I know when everything's not fine." He said seriously. I gulped and chewed on my lip. 

"Just thinking about things." I shrugged. "Don't worry." I tried to stand but a hand gripped my wrist. 

"Tori," He said, his voice deepening. I closed my eyes and sighed through my nose. "I'm not joking around, tell me." He ordered, desperately. I shook my head and tugged my arm away. I just woke up, I should bring up the topic at lunch or something, even though my heart is breaking with every step I took. 

"Honestly Niall, I'm fine! You don't need to worry about me." I reassured. Before he could stop me, I walked out of the room and down the hallway, heading towards the twins room. I heard his heavy footsteps behind me. When I opened the bedroom door I noticed Caleb laying awake and looking around the room curiously. 

"Tori for God's sake, I know you aren't fine there's no point in trying to lie to me and make this into an argument!" His voice was raising, making me wince slightly. I didn't let him see that though. I turned around, now we both were standing in the twins bedroom. 

"Why do you think somethings wrong?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Why would there be something wrong? Is there something to tell me?" I asked loudly, crossing my arms and narrowing my eyes. He looked taken aback and frowned. 

"What!? What do you mean 'Is there something to tell me?'. Is there something you need to tell me?" He shot back. Both of our voices were rising. 

"Answer my question first!" I yelled, clenching my fists at my side. My temper was bad, and I didn't know why. Maybe it had to do with my emotions last night, and the thought of Niall sleeping around with another girl really pissed me off. 

His hands slid down his face in frustration as he let out an annoyed groan. "You're not yourself! You do it everytime you're upset, you say you're fine, you go quiet and then when someone wants to talk about it you get all emotional!" He snapped, making me frown. I threw my hands up. 

"And what do you think could possibly be wrong Niall!?" I yelled again, ignoring the crying in the background. He motioned towards the babies with his hand. 

"Great! Now you've woken them up!" He said, irritated. I huffed, I'll deal with them later. My heart was panging at his words, but I ignored it. 

Fuck it, I heard a voice in my head and the words came out of my mouth before I could stop them.