Chapter 11

Tori's POV:

"Mum?" I called through the phone. There was silence for a few seconds, telling me to continue. "I have something serious to tell you." I pleaded, not wanting her to kill me. I paced my room, using my free hand to clutch my hair and the other holding the phone to my ear.

"Hun what's wrong?" Mum asked through the phone, her voice becoming concerned. I gulped deeply. What will she think? She'll think her daughter is a whore! I took a hold of myself and sucked in a deep breath. Okay, I can do this.

"I-I'm.." I trailed off.

"You're what? Tori, I don't have time right now, we're about to board the helicopter for our tour. So whatever it is you have to say just say it!" She hurried. I took another deep breath, scrunching my eyes up before the words slipped out of my mouth.

"I'm pregnant!" I yelled, not opening my eyes. There was silence on the other end of the phone. I squinted open my eyes, the light from my window shining an aurora around the room. There was more silence, it became so deafening I couldn't stand it. "Mum?..."

"What did you say?" Her voice was full of venom.

"I'm pregna-"

"How dare you! How fucking dare you! Who is this person? This is not the daughter I raised! You aren't my daughter! You're a slut! Get your dirty ass out of my house right this instant! I want you out!" She screamed at me. Even though I couldn't see her, I can still imagine the disappointment on her face. I felt my heart shatter and tears pool my eyes.

"But Mum-"

"Get out now!" She screamed. "I want you out of my house! Don't call me!" She screamed and hung up. I felt my cheeks sting with wetness and my eyes become puffy and swollen. Dropping my phone, I dropped to my knees, sobbing loudly. My life is ruined! My own Mother doesn't want me!

"Why me!?" I screamed, smashing my fists on the ground. "Why! Why! Why!" I repeated, every word I'd let my anger out on the floor. "This is all my fault..." I whispered, sniffing loudly. Tears still pooled down my face as I stood and did as Mum told me. I grabbed the two suit cases from under my bed and began packing.

Do you know that feeling where you just feel empty? Lost? Where your just completely finished with life? That's me.

How is it possible for my life to change so quickly? I'm getting kicked out for god sakes! It took me 30 minutes to pack all my clothes into the one suite bag, then all my valuables and decorations in the other. I cried harder as I placed a photo of my Dad, Mum and I in the bag. It's funny how photos can capture the memory, but the story behind them can change so easily and so quickly.

I grabbed all of my chargers and important things, stuffing them in the bag and zipping it up. I huffed at sat on the end of my bed, my tears not stopping. I looked around the room, my vision blurring every time a new wave of tears came. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialled Chloe's number.

Ring. Ring.

Ring. Ring.

Ring. Ring.

"Hi!" Chloe's voice called through the speaker.

"Chloe!-"

"You've called Chloe, I can't come to the phone right now. So leave your name and number and I'll get back to you when I can!" Her cheery voice said. I screamed in frustration, stomping a foot on the ground as I scrolled through my contacts.

No.

Not going to help.

Nope!

Definitely not.

Nop-

Nialler is sexy;) ? Why is Niall's contact that? My thumb hovered over his name before I clicked on the contact and pressed the green call button. I felt my stomach churn in nervousness when the phone began to ring. I gulped and played with my fingers, finding them a lot more interesting than they already are.

"Hello?" His Irish accent answered. I sighed in relief.

"Niall? It's Tori."

"What's up?" He asked, popping the 'P'. I choked back sobs as tears still ran freely down my face.

"C-Could I stay with you for a little while? I'll explain when I get there. I just need a place to stay so I can find myself a place." I sniffed.

"Course, do you need me to pick you up?" He asked generously. I smiled slightly at his kind personality.

"That would be amazing." I breathed, standing and grabbing my suit cases. I'm so glad I found him, I don't know where I'd be right now. Probably out on the streets pregnant. I shuddered at the thought of it and walked out of my 'room' and to the kitchen. I simply dropped my suit cases and sat on one of the stools. It took Niall only 10 minutes to arrive, as a knocking on the door told me so. I stood and walked to the front door and opened it to see a concerned looking Niall.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, a small frown caressing his face. I lied, wiped my face and nodded once. He gave me an unsure look when I led him into the kitchen to help with the bags. Niall being Niall, grabbed the heaviest one and held it over his shoulder while I was dragging mine around.

We walked to the car and I watched as Niall loaded them into the boot, them shutting it when finished. I gave him a grateful smile, I was so lucky for him to even be here. There's no other person I'd want to be with in this situation.

"So, you wanna tell me what's happened?" He chirped as we jumped into the car. I buckled my seatbelt when we started driving down the road. I sighed heavily and looked out the window.

"I just got kicked out." I said, straight on. Niall looked at me wide eyed.

"What the fuck? Why?" He said angrily. I looked down at the little baby bump that stuck out. He glanced at me, then the road and seemed to catch on. "Well what great supporting parents they are," He said pissed. "I'm so sorry Tori. I really am. For everything." He sighed, slouching in his seat slightly. "But you can stay with me for as long as you need to. I don't mind at all." His voice held and all seriousness tone, which made me smile.

"Thank you so much. I couldn't ask for anyone better." I smiled, feeling slightly better as I wiped away my tears. His hand reached for my face and pulled my hand down from my face before lifting his back up and wiping them away with his thumb. We pulled to a stop at a red traffic light and he turned to me.

"You should always know, I'll be here for you no matter what. I almost made the mistake of not trying, but that's something I never want to go back to. You really mean a lot to me Tori, and the baby." He smiled, showing his white teeth off. I felt my heart melt at his words.

"Thank you." Is all I managed to say.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

NO SHE SHOULD JUST ADMIT HER LOVE FOR HIM OH MY GOSH, I SHIP NORI. DO YOU SHIP NORI? I SHIP NORI OKAY.

THANK YOU FOR THE 500 READS I LOVE YOU ALL! HAPPY HALLOWEEN, STAY SAFE AND EAT SOME BACON XOXO